• 4 replies
  16. Release of 0.8.6

• 0 replies
  17. Release of 0.8.5

• 2 replies
  18. Release of 0.8.4

• 0 replies

• Last Posts

• Franchise Hockey Manager 11 by OOTP Developments is now available on Windows PC and Mac OS, and it’s packed with new features designed to expand and refine the hockey management experience. Below, we dive into the major updates, with frequently asked questions that break down how these changes will impact your gameplay. Can I play international tournaments in custom leagues now? Yes, FHM 11 introduces international play in custom games. Now, the structure of international tournaments will adapt based on the setup of your custom leagues. This offers flexibility in shaping global tournaments to fit the unique configurations of custom leagues, enhancing the international experience. What’s new in historical mode? Historical mode now includes fully playable minor leagues, starting with the American Hockey League (AHL). You’ll have access to the AHL’s complete history from 1940 to the present, with all players included, allowing for a richer historical simulation with a focus on minor league hockey development and tracking. Has the AI trading system been improved? Significant updates have been made to the AI trading system. The AI now uses a broader range of trade models and addresses previous loopholes in trade logic. This results in more realistic trades and challenges for players managing a team. Additionally, the European transfer system AI has been adjusted similarly, which adds more realism to player movement in international leagues. What is the 4 Nations Faceoff Tournament? The FHM 11 game now includes the NHL’s new 4 Nations Faceoff Tournament in its modern game mode. This addition offers players a chance to manage teams in a popular international event that brings together some of the world’s top hockey talent. How does job security work in this version? Job security mechanics have undergone major revisions to provide a more realistic experience. In FHM 11, owners set specific goals for team managers, such as improving team performance or acquiring certain players. Failure to meet these objectives could impact your job, while meeting them can improve your standing with the owner. Can I track my players’ development more closely now? FHM 11 includes a development tracking feature that lets you monitor the progress of your players over time. This tool helps assess player growth, making it easier to make informed roster decisions and to develop younger players effectively. Do coaches have tactical preferences? Yes, in this release, coaches now have specific tactical preferences. A coach will be more effective when using tactics they are comfortable with, and they will employ these preferred tactics more frequently, providing an additional layer of strategic management. Are there updates to young player generation and talent distribution? FHM 11 introduces changes to the database of younger players and the overall player generation system. There’s now a smoother distribution of NHL-caliber young players, as well as adjustments to maintain a steady top-end quality among new prospects over the course of the game, aiming to prevent talent saturation. What changes have been made to the 2D game engine? The 2D engine now features improved play execution logic, building upon past play-calling improvements. Teams are more likely to stick with their set plays longer, and the passing mechanics have been updated to allow for more indirect passing. This provides a more strategic and lifelike in-game experience for players. What new league reports are available? New reports have been added, including a Hall of Fame monitor and a review of past draft sleepers and busts. These reports help players keep track of key league achievements and draft history, offering more depth in evaluating players and understanding team progress. How has the AI’s roster management improved for offseason changes? The AI now better handles roster management during the offseason. For example, it can anticipate roster changes due to expiring contracts or players becoming free agents after July 1, resulting in a smoother transition between seasons. Are there any additional features? The update also includes previews of playoff series in the news, a mid-season award candidate preview, and new design elements. Player and team rosters are updated for the 2024-25 season, along with small improvements across the game. These updates in Franchise Hockey Manager 11 provide a well-rounded and engaging hockey management experience for players, from improved international play to detailed development tracking and tactical preferences. To talk all about the newest release, come join the discussion on the /r/gmgames reddit!   The post Franchise Hockey Manager 11: New Features for 2024-25 (PC, Mac) appeared first on GM Games - Sports General Manager Video Games. View the full article
    • Wolverine Studios has released Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2025 (DDSPB25) for Windows PC, with a variety of new features aimed at enhancing the realism and strategy of basketball management. From updated salary rules to deeper trade mechanics, this version promises to offer more control and flexibility for users managing their franchises. Below, we’ll break down the major updates through a series of frequently asked questions to give you a clear understanding of the new tools and features available in DDSPB25. What are the new salary rules in Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2025? The biggest addition is the introduction of salary aprons. Salary aprons place financial limits on teams, restricting certain actions if they surpass these thresholds. Teams that exceed the apron face limitations, adding a new level of strategy for managing long-term cap flexibility and player contracts. What new trade features are included in DDSPB25? In DDS, users can now protect draft picks in trades, a useful feature to safeguard future assets. Additionally, teams can add swap conditions to picks and trade up to five years of future draft picks. This adds depth to trade negotiations, allowing more strategic flexibility in shaping a team’s future. How has the user interface (UI) changed in DDSPB25? The UI in DDSPB25 has been upgraded to provide more accessible and detailed information. New features like breaking news cut scenes keep you updated on league events as they happen, making it easier to track significant milestones like trades, injuries, or contract signings in real time. What improvements have been made to AI decision-making? The AI in Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2025 has been improved, with smarter team and player decision-making for roster construction, free agency, and draft strategies. Teams are more likely to make moves that reflect realistic priorities, whether it’s a rebuilding project or competing for a championship. What gameplay modes are available in DDSPB25? You can choose between two gameplay modes: 2D gameplay, which lets you watch the action unfold, and Gamecast view, a more simplified text-based simulation. Both modes have received engine updates to offer smoother gameplay and more realistic game outcomes. Can you link DDSPB25 with Draft Day Sports: College Basketball? Yes, DDSPB25 can be linked with Draft Day Sports: College Basketball. This allows you to import draft classes directly from the college game, as well as monitor college stats, standings, and rosters. The scouting tracker has been expanded, enabling users to track players from future draft classes well before they enter the league. Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2025 continues to build on Wolverine Studios’ tradition of providing detailed, in-depth basketball management simulations. Whether you’re navigating the salary cap or making key draft decisions, this year’s release offers more strategic tools to help you run your team like a pro.   Join the discussion about the latest release on Reddit…   The post Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2025 – New Features and Updates Explained appeared first on GM Games - Sports General Manager Video Games. View the full article
    • Hi rgordon2656 tunnel rush Did you restart the application after making changes to the setup file?
    • September 2024 Update ************************************************** ************************************************** *** My goals for this project are modest. I don't anticipate getting a lot done each month, because of all of the other things I do day-in/day-out at work and at home. So I feel a bit weird posting such modest updates. But, well, that's precisely the hope, is that I keep doing SOMETHING each month. So I'm happy to report that I achieved my September Goals. In particular...I was able to make the game work such that the player has the ability to re-size the screen to whatever configuration they would like. I haven't polished every detail, but the mechanisms and code to do so are in place. Additionally, I got two databases completed: Archery and Artistic Swimming. I worked on Alpine Skiing databases (there are separate ones for Speed and Slalom evens), but I didn't get those finished just yet. Here are some pictures showing the re-sizing tests. So now that's done, what's next? Well, part of making my game such that all countries are playable means that I need all flags/national anthems/etc. That's my next modest goal. GOALS ************************************************** ************************************************** * October 2024 Main Goal -Download / properly resize all 206 current IOC flags October 2024 Dataset Goals -Alpine Skiing (Slalom) Dataset Updated -Alpine Skiing (Speed) Dataset Updated ************************************************** ************************************************** *** STANDARD PROMO ************************************************** ************************************************** ** if you like what you see and want to be updated when I have the game ready for release, please sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

• Top Downloads

• Latest Online