RonM

Has anyone heard of any excellent football simulations?

On 12/30/2022 at 2:31 PM, BenDover696969 said:

I found this one a couple of years ago it is call football gm it a a website game it has ads but not the ads that take up the screen, and the games free with no catch if you want to give them money you can, try it out and they made other games like basketball gm, baseball gm, and hockey gm.

zen gm with football gm

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Hello everyone,

I recently got into American Football for the first time. I decided to play some GM sims,  and i tried Draft Pro Football 2023. I also tried the football mogul series.

The Pro Football game was better, but had no ability to change font size/no full screen.

Are there any other contenders i should try?

Thank you for reading.

This is my first Football Sim since FOF7. I'm also a veteran Strat-o-Matic baseball player, though the software leaves something to be desired.

I would assume this is quickly becoming an industry standard, with at least 1 or 2-International Teams/Programs/Franchises? Even SFL has two-Franchise Vancouver Legion & Mexico City Aztecs (SP?).

I love International feel & participant people from other countries, even farther than countries dominated by Dominate language is English-a EU countries' language & White/Caucasian (SP?) people.

What is The FB Game with the best & most International Teams/Programs/Franchises? Which is great start, but encourages more International participants in Internet leagues of those games.

On 5/7/2020 at 6:53 AM, DeViLzzz said:

It can get expensive but Dave Koch Sports has one but it is minus all the financial stuff and me being older I am used to them not having that and personally I would like to leave that sort of stuff to real life.  Another option is Draft Day Pro Sports Football from Wolverine Studios.  It has the financial stuff but you can set it to where it does not get in your way of having fun.  Now with this one though you don't truly own your game whereas with Dave Koch Sports games you do as what you download requires no special key / registration to use it.  Finally there is Second and Ten V10 and from what I can tell of it well if you can get it going it should be loads of fun.  I would recommend you do your research like anybody else should and with the Wolverine Studios game there is a demo to try out.  Also with Second and Ten V10 I am not sure if there is a demo but with like all these games check out YouTube to see various people playing them.

Not enough visuals quality & amount for me. Plus, it does not appear to have creating-customizing of plays-game plans & creating/custizing new franchises-programs-teams are not there.

...When I use FB or FootBall or Football, I mean USA FB, FootBall or Football.

...FPS: FBP '98, if you want thinking man's realism of IRW FootBall.

Context to why you should take my recommendation-

After birth engulfed IRW of sports (from local FB- hey day of pro franchise, USA BasketBall & associations & leagues-Olympics) of family craziness & develop a kinship with similar lives of breed German Shepherds for selling their puppies, after 1980 (hey day of local Higher Educational F.ootB.allS.ubdivision program) engulfed more in family craziness & greater kinship with similar lives of breed German Shepherds for selling their puppies & slowly moving to more of IRW FootBall than rest, experiencing dad's Sports & Etc. Radio listening-calling-in.

Late '80s played EAS' FB Games (dumbing down FootBall Fans-now, entire FB Industry with Fluff/graphics-yet, no quality plays-game plans <it is what IRW is referred to as play sheets>-profiles creating-customization games). Worked with the local new BasketBall franchises in passing out their original fans shirts, still have one; put former BasketBall franchise, I rooted for, on back burner. Kinship with breed German Sheppards moves onto many other animals' suffering.

Formerly, I was a USA FB player & Ass. Coach,  on even the two-different sports levels of Youth UFB & High School FB,

I am a former HOF PWFBL/Youth FB & Youth FB Ass. Coach (I & my dad got started with first steps of creation/cleaning donated equipment & fixing logos to helmets & brother played on the team I coached at first) reach the Regional Championship Game, moved right into Failed High School FB Player & but stayed for a year+ of Failed Youth FB Ass. Coach, at teenage team.

When F.ront P.age S.ports: F.ootB.all P.ro Series came about I jumped right on it, best thinking person's plays-game plans(it is what IRW is referred to as play sheets)-profiles creating-customization feature ever, at the time it was at least at the standard of the rest of the FB games industry of '98. FBP '98 was & still is, for previous reason, greatest FB Game ever created.

After failing in playing high school FB & stopped Youth FB, with family problem with the PWFBL's organization getting us kicked out & lost my IRW Youth FB interest, my HS FB team, after I failed-out- family problems, ran a play I had never seen before & all of those years of my dad's telling me about past FB (especially, one before my time one-FBS program) & experiencing real world FB's defenses (especially, 3-4 during my time & one-FBS program) & most importantly thanks to being able to experiment with it in FPS:FBP series (instead of without seeing it failures/learning chances & successes played out) especially, '98, I became a very creative & experimental person when it comes to FB. I had created a revolutionary FB Offense & a unique FB Defense, it is legal in not just FPS: FBP '98, but it is even in IRW FB (NFL-Higher Educational FBS-PWFBL.). The NFL & High School FB has come close to creating the FB offense, but even to this day has never done so; but all levels have done used versions of my unique FB defense, many times to this day. I have never used revolutionary FB Offense, a unique FB Defense & Revoluntionary offensive & defensive sides of Special Teams IRW (never will now- boycotting IRW Sports, especially, the violent ones/concussions), but I believe they would work on all levels.

&

After 2000, F.ront P.age S.ports: F.ootB.all P.ro series canceled, with '99 & '2000 games failing, thus, went to other Video Games/PC FB Games, like EAS' Madden NFL & NCAA FB with my Cousin & Uncle & ESPN, but found the industry (includes serious graphics/visuals; to EAS' nothing new but graphics/visuals, & against to EAS' joystick cheating worked into their games- dumbing down the whole FB world, where FPS: FBP series was the opposite) had become copies of EAS' FB Games. Kinship with all other Beings' suffering. I tried using the revolutionary FB Offense & a unique FB Defense in those FB games, but they did not have plays-game plans(it is what IRW is referred to as play sheets)-profiles creating-customization or no way in BLANK good enough, thus, while I continued to suffer with joystickers beating me. Not only that but IRW I have had enough with competition IRW FB being put aside for greater profits & powerful NCAA Presidents & NFL Owners, I am suffering like most aware Sports fans, starting to work out my own FB Game- combining what is good in then FB Game Industry, FBP series/through a Website, more & Etc.. Started my education on politics (started & I still am experiencing the independent political shows-same channel) & activism & developing activism for Living Earth & Living Beings Rights. Started working with local state's-cities' election department Went back to using non-video Game-Computer FB games to continuing to improve the revolutionary FB Offense & a unique FB Defense, which has never stopped.

After '2010, who I was & who South Florida High School Education & FB was causing me failing as the ESE Facilitator/High School FB Coach (& career), with moving my no longer ever going to happen HOF & Record for Superbowls & Winning Percentage Head Coaching Career to Sports Radio Talk Show Host, starting me listening & calling-in to sports radio & '2005 started working towards FootBall Radio Talk Show career with two-local Higher Educational schools' student radio stations & one's media entertainment program, to earn the money (that kept me as a student taking non-degree courses, like Judo Self Defense), I did a I.ntraM.ural S.Ports Head-Regular Referee for a year. After being heavy censored by both "Higher Education" schools & thanks to listening-calling-in to sports radio station, discovering it is impossible to work as a Pro without being self-censoring to keep employment, I quit the dream of FB & then Sports Talk Show Host.

After 2020, the improvement of my revolutionary FB Offense & a unique FB Defense took a huge leap, by adding the same principles that make the FB Offense revolutionary, never done before, & FB Defenses, unique, was added to both FB offense & FB defense sides of revolutionary, never done before, FB Special Teams, making the FB Offense & FB Special Teams even more revolutionary & that revolutionary FB Offense, a unique FB Defense & revolutionary FB Special Teams all the same exact appearance before the snap of the football, so besides down & distance no way to know what is coming next. The NFL & High School FB has come close to creating the FB Special Teams, but even to this day has never done so.

This year, I have had a computer repair person trying to get FPS: FBP '98, Patch 1.08 & all the desired utilities onto my LT, & I back into the best plays-game plans(it is what IRW is referred to as play sheets)-profiles creating-customization. With the help of VPNFL & PNFL FBP '98 Communities (especially, Co-Comissioner Charlie Rogers, hates talking politics). Not yet, achieved, now just have to work out the bugs of getting it all working, Hopefully, when, all worked out will I have all the Programs-Franchises worked out to quickly/easily create the huge Pro, Semi-Pro leagues & Higher Educational programs. Best of all, if I can get as many FBP '98 diehard fans as I can to join in (become COOP commissioners, of what I have created) on a Online FBP '98 leagues & associations, see my thread on it.

Edited by Help_GW_PC/InternetSportsA

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now