Sign in to follow this  
bhurst99

Toronto FC (FIFA) Video Career

It's time for our first CONCACAF Champions League game against Seattle. Our group also includes LA Galaxy and Mexican team Deportivo Toluca.

champsleaguepreview1_zpsopbakxqr.png

There are two groups. The top two teams in each group advance to the semifinals which are a home-and-home series. The champion of the region advances to a four-team Club World Cup against the winners of the other regions.

champsleaguestand0_zps4soppfpl.png

tfcchamps1pic_zps7s7jtdbc.png

Match Statistics
tfchamps1stats_zpsasbgxrvj.png

Match Events
tfchamps1side_zpsdpnqk9d0.png

Match Ratings
tfcchamps1ratings_zpszmageusm.png

Bendik with the very rare rating (in this career mode) over 8.0! I can't remember the last time one of my players has received that.

finneinjury_zpspwh1eq5u.png

I forgot to mention that our new designated player, young Bard Finne, was injured against Seattle. He missed the game against Chivas and will miss the next one against Montreal.

tfcoctober_zpspzwngevx.png

We turn the page to a busy October that kicks off with us going to Mexico to play a CONCACAF Champions League Group game. We then play two days later in Los Angeles as our MLS playoff hopes hang by a thread.

If that isn't bad enough we have another MLS game against Houston at home three days later.

I'm thinking we play a top squad in Mexico, take our chances with some second team players in LA and hope the top squad is fit enough at home against Houston. This could really sink me.

We then play another three games in five days at the end of the month. This is a bit of a nightmare.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this