Sign in to follow this  
bhurst99

Toronto FC (FIFA) Video Career

tfcjune_zpsno8ogsun.png

With the San Jose game in the books, we're in the middle of a long break in June. Our final game in June is against the New York Red Bulls.

morganoffer_zpsprar99se.png

I get an offer of $650,000 for young Morgan who has barely played for us at all from DC United. He is still young and could improve substantially. I will make a counter offer for $750,000 and see if they are still interested.

bloomoffer_zpscsu67b59.png

Chivas USA, which is now extinct in real life, makes an offer for Bloom. If they up their offer they can have him. He's another dude who has barely played for us.

derosario_zpswgqn9tlv.png

We haven't exactly axed the Canadian striker. We've listed him available for transfer because I can't see him getting anymore playing time behind Defoe, Gilberto and are two backup strikers.

morganreject_zpsb73ue9az.png

DC United almost meets our asking price for Morgan. But we decide to keep the Toronto native. When we set a price, we expect teams not to mess with us.

bloomgone_zpseqlakt86.png

Chivas increases their offer to meet our demand. Bye Bye Bloom. Have fun with a defunct club. He wasn't playing much and at 26 he isn't going to improve that much.

mlsstand15_zpscyv5judq.png

That loss cost us first place. We'll have a chance to get revenge against Houston when ewe play the club again after our next game against the Whitecaps

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this