Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Hi Everyone [Chris @ GM Games]

Since the community is new in general, I thought I would share my story...

Bottom line is I love sports and I love these games. I find arcade and how to hammer buttons faster than another person does not show the beauty of what interactive sports can offer. Sports strategy games offer much more than that. Sports IQ is a thing all on its own and knowing how to build a 'team' with the right chemistry, parts and run a successful organization/business is tons of fun when game developers put you in the environment where you can do this.

As of for myself, I feel this website was a long time coming. I remember wanting to do this for a while when I was in my teens (and now 30). I didn't have the means to the end to get something like this together. Right now I work in business but I have never lost the passion for these games, or competing with other GM's in online leagues.

Things have changed and I can finally put together a site that incorporates all games, all discussion, and hopefully all the end-users who enjoy it with me. No more searching 20 websites to get news about every development in this genre.

Let's get this going, sign up, spread the message of this website and inspire even better games because we support and discuss them.

Cheers,

Chris in Toronto, Canada

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

My name is Drew,

I didn't really help in developing this site but helped bringing some of the content. I, like Chris, am a HUGE sports fan. I love Hockey, Football, Basketball. I am a die hard fan of the Detroit Lions (Season ticket holder) and Red Wings. I have been playing sports simulation games back to NHL/Madden series, but found the simulation aspect wasn't to my liking and I found my way to text based sims.

I have been around EHM scene for a while now, specifically online, and also am looking into newer sims in Football that will catch my interest.

On a personal level I am still pretty young in my early 20s and still have the dream of making a living in sports one way or another. Right now I train MMA in southern Ontario and have been wrestling at a national level for the last 8 years.

Looking forward to what GMGames can bring and hoping my upcoming articles can bring some big time action to the site.

My name is Drew,

I didn't really help in developing this site but helped bringing some of the content. I, like Chris, am a HUGE sports fan. I love Hockey, Football, Basketball. I am a die hard fan of the Detroit Lions (Season ticket holder) and Red Wings. I have been playing sports simulation games back to NHL/Madden series, but found the simulation aspect wasn't to my liking and I found my way to text based sims.

I have been around EHM scene for a while now, specifically online, and also am looking into newer sims in Football that will catch my interest.

On a personal level I am still pretty young in my early 20s and still have the dream of making a living in sports one way or another. Right now I train MMA in southern Ontario and have been wrestling at a national level for the last 8 years.

Looking forward to what GMGames can bring and hoping my upcoming articles can bring some big time action to the site.

Welcome to the site you could make your own thread tho :)

doxicp.jpg

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this