Sign in to follow this  
Chardude36

Any hope the new EA NCAA Football game won't be trash?

I don't really see how they can implement something like ultimate team but then again what do I know. I feel like it's all dependent on that and their ability to make Dynasty mode worth playing. I have little faith in EA but hopefully they understand what fans want. The old NCAA games were always great in my opinion, and 14 is worth checking out honestly.

What do you guys make of it? Do you think it will be as good as NCAA 14? Or will it be on the same level as the newest Madden football games?

If they take the engine, AI and recruiting from 14 and update it to next gen graphics, I'll be more than happy for the return of this franchise. I actually fear they'll arcade it too much and cater to ultimate team, which would absolutely suck. I so hope that they'll focus on MUT in madden and franchise in NCAA. If that happens, I'll probably have to take a few weeks of from work to live in front of my TV. 

The NCAA football games were really good back then but I'm definitely worried with how EA has shifted that it could be awful and filled with micro transactions.

On 1/20/2022 at 8:54 PM, Zrote said:

What do you guys make of it? Do you think it will be as good as NCAA 14? Or will it be on the same level as the newest Madden football games?

prolly cos its been awhile

On 1/30/2022 at 10:38 AM, WaffleWizard said:

I highly doubt they'll be able to make anything as good as NCAA 14 anymore.

Able to yes, but will they? No reason they can't.

On 1/20/2022 at 8:54 PM, Zrote said:

What/Where is NCAA 14 ???

I have high hopes but unfortunately I think the modern trend to building towards build a teams for online play might give it a bumpy start. I still play ncaa 14 on my xbox 360.  Around 2004 was peak NCAA for me.  Had some pretty intense dynasties with my roomates.

I have heard that they are going to have a transfer portal in the new NCAA game coming out?  Has anyone else heard about this?

On 1/8/2022 at 10:39 PM, Chardude36 said:

I've never played one. But even if it's bad I'd probably play it to death

No, because unlike FBP '98 industry setting standard, back in '98, EAS' sports games does not believe in quality plays-game plans-profiles creating/customization features & believes in dumbing down with Fluff features, like let us make the graphics out brighten our serious flaws. That is why I gave up on EAS' sports games years ago & few years after that, discovered the entire industry's biggest sports games do not also, & gave up on the industry. I decided to just continue focusing on creating **my own version of COOP sports associtaions of sports games, starting with FB** & watching FB.

Then years later found Simulation FootBall league, to watch as a fan only, because it is lost in ESPN FB games, I would even accept such a league using FBP '98 & it's outdated limitations. While The SFL switched to a better version of ESPN at least two-years earliet, in Spring '2023/Season 21 SFL was exposed for not having the ESPN Game graphics to put downing the ball into their games, so franchise losing at end of games had to have enough time outs, go out of bounds or just move as quick as possible to score or lose. Hopingly they have it for Winter '2024/Season 22 (reduced franchises from 27 to 25), I have yet to watch a game, setting my predictions for the season. After taking the last slap in face of NOT having a competitive SFL, for the selling of the SFL online (broadcasted YouTube, exchanged about Discord & Etc. & owners & staff & leagues participants are required to meet a amount of participation on social media & *pay higher & higher costs to join*). They threw out I think 11-seasons, 4-championship game appearances & high winning percentage (both in the top of those years in The SFL), *but high turn over of players* the Souis Falls Sparrows for not enough activity with The SFL, participants/people controlling custome players & Etc. & fans (like myself, though I do not do social media) through social media. *- People who created players started dropping like flies, with last raise of costs, even top draft picks, after their rookies seasons, when the latest raise first took effect. It is hard enough keeping people participating, The SFL YouTube viewership of people (not already participating in The SFL <like myself, just fans>) is a joke, at best, double digits. So, now after Spring '2024/Season 23, I will be quiting The SFL & leaving me with PFBL- FBP '98 league, broadcast their games only, but right on their website, no need to go to Youtube- not a fan- privacy & data collection, the Google for online videos.

I am trying finalize FBP '98 on my LT & start creating a large (only by majority of Sports Playing Video Games/Computer Industry's proudcts)  20-leagues/associations Times 12-Worldwide franchises/programs & Repeat 2 more times = 240-Professional franchises, 240-Semi-Pro franchises  (Allocated & Develop the Pro & FA Pro Players back to The Pro League) & 240-Higher Educational programs set of FBP '98 leagues & association, using the information from **_Great White's_** Sports Associations & starting with **_Great White's_** FootBall Associations to customizing Programs-Franchises & ideas. **- Trying to find a better/less me/my nickname part of the name. Hoping maybe I can find FBP '98 fans/unlike me experienced in Internet League playing using FBP '98 who would join me.

Edited by Help_GW_PC/InternetSportsA

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this