Sign in to follow this  
Corndog

New to CT Football Questions

Hello, I am just finding this game and was wondering if you guys have any tips when getting started. I have played a bunch of OOTP, so I know how management sims run. 

How do you keep all of your players sorted? There are so many to keep track of at once, so is there a way you like to keep track of them? Same goes with recruits.

Thanks!

Hi everyone. I stumbled on to this game while browsing for college football sims. I see that this game isn't complete yet, so I'm wondering how playable it is. One thing I'm really interested in that some other games lack coughddscough is a good simulation of coach career progression--moving from low to high prestige programs, maybe even starting off as a coordinator and becoming head coach later. So how playable is this game currently, and how is the coach career aspect?

15 hours ago, KevinStorm said:

Hi everyone. I stumbled on to this game while browsing for college football sims. I see that this game isn't complete yet, so I'm wondering how playable it is. One thing I'm really interested in that some other games lack coughddscough is a good simulation of coach career progression--moving from low to high prestige programs, maybe even starting off as a coordinator and becoming head coach later. So how playable is this game currently, and how is the coach career aspect?

At the moment it is possible in prestige mode to progress as head coach from the lower division (FCS) to the highest level (FBS) if you have installed the modpack. 

Hey so i'm starting a college football league and i'm trying out mod packs, any particular tips?

Hey so i'm starting a college football league and i'm trying out mod packs, any particular tips?

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this