Sign in to follow this  
jake842jake842

Draft Day Sports Football 2022 Questions

How much has the 22 version improved in compared to 2022?Β  Look forward to your responses.Β  I enjoyed 2021 a great deal and look forward to starting my Franchise in the new version.Β Β 

Hey gang. I'm new here. Just got Draft day Sports Pro Football 22. Can anyone tell me what exactly the difference is with "Hard Mode" and is it more or less realistic to use? Does it mess with the in game stats for human owned team? Thanks!

On 10/18/2021 at 8:43 PM, bene33 said:

DDSF22 is my first version. I bought it today and i amΒ really excited about tis one...

Just started playing as well. Seems a really good game so far and will start tinkering with some of the mods so i can get real names, photos ect.

I've downloaded the DDS Pro Football 2022 "free" demo three times and it keeps asking for an activation key, which I apparently have to pay for?Β  So where is the "free download" part and how do I make it work?

8 minutes ago, Auntie Hosebag said:

I've downloaded the DDS Pro Football 2022 "free" demo three times and it keeps asking for an activation key, which I apparently have to pay for?Β  So where is the "free download" part and how do I make it work?

We don't make those games, go ask on their forums or support ..Β https://www.draftdaysports.com/board/

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | redditΒ |Β twitch

Does the DDSPF 21 photo pack also work with DDSPF 22 please? I've just bought DDSPF 22 and am looking at the best way to get the most real player photos possible.

I originally purchased 22.Β  Did not like the "dark mode" so refunded it.

Bought CF21, enjoyed it so bought PF21 but then refunded it and bought PF22 again (it was on sale).Β  It's incrementally better but honestly not much to write about.Β  I'm still not convinced by the dark mode UI and that was one of the major changes but it is a solid game nonetheless.Β  Apparently the player personality traits are supposed to be a major influence on team building but frankly it does not appear fully fleshed out.

Anyone unsure about which version should checkout some of the GMGames YT videos on both versions.

Im also wondering if the 20/21 photo pack works for DDS PF 2022?Β  Im excited to finally have a decent Pro Football PC sim, without trashing other games by name I will just say I have tried others and they have been very disappointing, after watching some youtube developer vids I really like what I see from this game

Β 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this