Sign in to follow this  
bhurst99

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

livercoates_zps67de3ee0.png

He has only played nine games this season, but Coates is quickly establishing himself as one of our back four starters. At just 22, he has a very bright future with the club.

liverapril_zpsf99a5720.png

The end of the season is approaching and since we're out of the FA Cup and long eliminated in the Europa League we only have four games. We're going to need positive results against Manchester City and Chelsea to have a shot at playing in Europe next season.

assaidinjury_zps67b539ac.png

That's too bad. Assaidi has been overshadowed by Suarez but he has had a great season. We've got depth up front so we should be okay.

wilsoncomplaint_zpsb992b4da.png

Wilson is only rated a 72. He needs to have some patience before he starts complaining. He will probably see more time next season after I am fired. LOL.

may_zps3fcc9490.png

We have our final four games in May as we push for a spot in either the Champions League or Europa League next season. They very well might be my final four games with Liverpool if the Board axes me.

They're all very winnable games. The highlight is the Merseyside Derby against Everton on May 5.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this