Sign in to follow this  
bhurst99

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

How has your development through the youth system been? Any bright spots?

I really haven\'t concentrated too much on that. I probably should be more focused on that. I only have one scout. Maybe I should hire another?

aggerwantsout_zps590b5732.png

Well, this just sucks. Agger has been complaining all season he wants to move and the Board has agreed. Where am I going to get another CB with a 84 overall in the transfer market? We'll sell him and hopefully find someone decent to replace him. This is a real blow to our chances of winning the title.

liverpooltransferoffers1_zps92cbeb73.png

So the transfer offers have started rolling in.

We give the middle finger to Real Madrid because there is no way we are selling Suarez.

We made a counter offer to Juventus for Agger. We don't want to drag out negotiations because we need the cash to buy a defender to replace Agger who wants out. But we aren't willing to accept their low ball offer of $13.5 million.

It's time for our first FA Cup game against Gillingham. Here's a look at all the third round matches

facuproundthree_zpsf23edc2b.png

Here are the results of the earlier rounds

facupround2_zps50a34035.png

facupfirstround_zps4d205715.png

facupround3results_zps89179526.png

I'm surprised Manchester United and Chelsea need replays.

United is my next opponent and I kind of wish I had faced a tougher opponent before dealing with them because you know my Xbox 360 controller skills are going to be lax after such a walkover.

liverskrtelcomplaint_zps25f55aa0.png

Isn't the timing of this demand just wonderful?!? Agger wants out and now Skrtel is demanding a raise. I can't afford to lose another defender with a 80 overall rating. We'll try to stall dealing with this until after the transfer window is closed. I need the salary flexibility to sign other players.

It's time for our first FA Cup game against Gillingham. Here's a look at all the third round matches

facuproundthree_zpsf23edc2b.png

Here are the results of the earlier rounds

facupround2_zps50a34035.png

facupfirstround_zps4d205715.png

facupround3results_zps89179526.png

I'm surprised Manchester United and Chelsea need replays.

United is my next opponent and I kind of wish I had faced a tougher opponent before dealing with them because you know my Xbox 360 controller skills are going to be lax after such a walkover.

interestedplayers_zpsfb95bd11.png

We make three transfer bids. We bid for Barcelona's Montoya who is only 21 because he could be great.

We also bid for two aging players because we want to win the title this year. We think they still have enough in the tank to help us this year. Probably not going to get Luisao with that low bid.

scoutjan_zps7853e16f.png

Well, I really didn't care to hear from my scout right now in the middle of the transfer window but he didn't get that memo.

Sure keeping scout those kids.

liverupforauction_zpsc563d7ee.png

Yeah, it's time for Cole (CAM-78, age 31) to move on

Yesil needs playing time (ST-67, age 18) to develop. He's not going to get that here.

scoutjan_zps7853e16f.png

Well, I really didn't care to hear from my scout right now in the middle of the transfer window but he didn't get that memo.

Sure keeping scout those kids.

liverupforauction_zpsc563d7ee.png

Yeah, it's time for Cole (CAM-78, age 31) to move on

Yesil needs playing time (ST-67, age 18) to develop. He's not going to get that here.

livermanu_zps0ad9ceaa.png

It isn't ideal to have faced Gillingham before facing Man United because you know I am going to be a bit rusty after such an easy game. United is in first place; my Liverpool is in third place.

Unfortunately, Samuel isn't available for this game.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this