Sign in to follow this  
bhurst99

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

liverwalterinjury_zps35c98d68.png

What an enormous waste of money. He hasn't been with the team for even two weeks and now he's out for most of the season.

I'm going to have to scramble to replace him before the transfer window closes. The defense is in complete disarray.

livernestadef_zps5685b518.png

I completely screwed up. I wanted to offer him a one-year deal and instead gave him three years. Since my wage budget was only $46,000, I had room for his $30,000 demand. Most quality defenders want more than I had left in the wage kitty so I thought why not bring him in for one year? His agent must have conned me into giving him three-years.

So you get the unlikely result of a MLS player going to Liverpool. And a 36-year old one at that.

transferdeals_zpsb7aa1606.png

The Transfer deadline has come and passed. Here's a look at some of the deals. I should have done a better job of keeping track of them because I think I missed some.

febcalendar_zpsced71301.png

It's February and time to put Liverpool's troubles behind me. It's back to World Cup qualifying games with England. We have a couple of home qualifiers with the first one being the toughest against a stingy Switzerland.

After that we have our home-and-home Euro League match up against Inter Milan. We're really going to have to get it together for those two games.

Sandwiched between those two Euro games is a FA Cup tie against Aston Villa on Feb. 17.

Only one league game this month right at the end of the calendar against Swansea City.

Man injuries have not been kind to you.  That Man U loss really took the wheels off you're squad.  How'd you get such a pitiful transfer budget?  Isn't Liverpool loaded?

Man injuries have not been kind to you.  That Man U loss really took the wheels off you're squad.  How'd you get such a pitiful transfer budget?  Isn't Liverpool loaded?

I spent all my money. Yeah, we're in complete freefall.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this