Sign in to follow this  
PFellah

Introducing [PFellah]

Hello.... As a fan of management sims I love the idea of a site dedicated to it. I suppose OOtP is my primary poison, though I've also messed around with Football Manager. I also screw around with some of the console-based franchise modes in the EA games (Madden, NCAA Football, NHL XX), even though that doesn't seem like a primary focus of this site.

If nothing else, the sim world keeps alive the dream of seeing a Pittsburgh Pirates team win again. If you'd like a copy of my PowerPoint "James McDonald Was Clearly Abducted By Space Aliens Halfway Through the 2012 Season", just let me know. ;)

And just because "if I can't say it here, where can I say it?", I just realized my iPad OOtP sim I play on the bus on the morning commute gave me starting pitchers named Sherwood DeLacy and Forrest Thomas. So yeah... Sherwood/Forrest. Clearly I'm going to have to overpay to keep those two together. Throw strikes to the rich and intentionally walk the poor, I guess.

First off, on behalf of the entire team at GM Games welcome aboard!

When it comes to console games -- if the franchise mode gets to an incredible point that people want a community strictly for that purpose to compete against that artificial intelligence, then it will always have a home here.. at the moment it is a bit of an inconvenience to do that a lot on games. Believe me, I've done it quite a bit back in the day..!

OOTP on ipad? Right on brother. Seeing more of the higher end sim games on tablets will kick ass. I have an ipad myself and I can't wait to see variations of different sports...

Have you joined any online leagues run with similar games? They can be fun besides career mode as well...

How did you find us?

Chris

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now