Sign in to follow this  
Help_GW_PC/InternetSportsA

Yet, to Get My Copy of FBP '98 & It's Manuel Does Not Cover Needed Information, Could Those with FBP '98 & Familiar with FBP '98...

Since, PNFL's Co-Commish Charlie Rogers has yet to reply to E-Mail I sent him with a version of this, which has changed (not a problem, sure he is busy, given is life, work-VPNFL & he might see the changes in one of the posts of these message boards)

&

While I am thankful for pfalvey95's one & only reply, to all my posts at VPNFL, so I have messaged him on this. I do not know (but hoping) he will reply back (especially since I took so long to reply to his reply; I had forgotten my password & had to reset the password) I posted it here (as I did at VPNFL forums) for whoever is still checking this forum out. Plus, having more than just one-person's replying answer is always best.

Still the computer repair person does not have FBP '98 functioning without errors, so can be downloaded to my LT & backup Thumb Drive or old & unused computer console (still deciding- have even older printer, console might have Windows '95, have not used it for decades, but have no monitor & keyboard for it). What do you think should I stay with the thumb drive (plenty of space available & cheaper) or unused computer console & printer, & paying to get a old- keyboard, mouse & monitor?

As I have told him, do not slow down, but do not worry about how long it is taking, I am still creating, in OpenOffice Apache, 288 or 240-higher educational programs level, 288 or 240-semi-pro franchises level & 288 or 240-pro franchises level. Which leads me to my questions that are not answered in the FBP '98 manual.

I want to play in biggest possible organization of USA VS as much of The Rest of The World as possible, but will settle for just 144 or 120-teams/programs/franchises for each, having to use FBP '98 game makes it too much to go more, assume it is preferred by others & prefer with Online others (can be the commissioners.

With FBP '98 leagues sizes limitations, I am having to choose between either using 12 or 30-teams/programs/franchises FBP '98's 24 or 8-leagues per level* & I am leaning towards siding with 30-programs/franchises (easiest for post FBP '98 Leagues' Championships to do only 8-programs/franchises playoff**), still deciding..

I assume after the 12 or 30-FBP '98 Leagues' Championships to do only 24-8-teams/programs/franchises playoff every year through creating a new FBP '98 league & only once ever using that new FBP '98 league***

As all knows there are going to be different scheduling for those leagues' sizes (12 or 30), but you know & I do not know what the differences are, since you have a working copy of FBP '98.

What are the differences between 12 & 30-programs/franchises FBP '98 leagues? Especially questions about the 12-programs/franchises leagues:

Is it a 6-programs/franchises playoffs or more?

At least 14-R-S games schedules? 

Play the 3-programs/franchises divisional opponents twice?

& 

The rest of the 12-programs/franchises leagues' 8-programs/franchises once?

If I assume the above is true, then the Pro. to 24 of the 12-teams/programs/franchises FBP '98 leagues is that all teams/programs/franchises would play each other & in less then 16/17-R-S Games & the FBP '98 playoffs would be quick. & Con. would be the management of post 24-FBP '98 Leagues championships playoff would be very time & effort consuming.

Am I right, in assuming there is not FBP '98 utility for larger sized leagues, like 30-programs/franchises leagues that:

All 5-programs/franchises divisional opponents play each other twice?

Each program/franchise plays 8-divisional opponents games?

All 5-programs/franchises divisional opponents play all other non-divisional programs/franchises at least once?

Each program/franchise plays 25-divisional opponents games?

If I assume the above is false, then the Pro. to 8 of the 30-teams/programs/franchises FBP '98 leagues is that the management of post 8-FBP '98 Leagues championships playoff would be little time & effort consuming. & Con. would be not all teams/programs/franchises would play each other, in 16-R-S Games, let alone a 14-R-S Games, & the FBP '98 playoffs would be longer.

*- Higher education/semi-pro/pro,

**- Is it possible to complete FBP '98 custom & Online & Offline leagues' championships to use those exact (without new league's years additions to rosters & Etc.) participating in the championships' programs/franchises into new Online & Offline custom leagues?

***- Is it possible to have 50+-custom created FBP '98 leagues?

If I create a Online FBP '98 Custom leagues with only one or not full of our-species ownerships, then:

Can I switch those Computer ownership programs/franchises to our-species ownerships & verse?

Can I create additional Online FBP '98 Custom leagues using programs/franchises from other Online custom leagues already created?

What are the best websites' for FBP '98 forums/threads?

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this