Sign in to follow this  
11rudy13

Will Gobert in MIN Work?

I'm curious to see how they will be able to make this two big line up work. I feel if teams play small and try to take them from the perimeter Rudy will have a hard time keeping up. Just seeming hard to justify the haul UTA got.

God no, as a T wolves fan we just blew up our whole future for a guy shooting from 5 feet/underneath the rim, sure bring in Mike Connolly is gonna help out Rudy being teamates n all, but we threw away our whole future, walker kessler is one of the best rookie centers in the league who came from us in that trade! Utah Jazz dynasty inbound. Also since we did that all our players are gonna want out of Minnesota, can kiss Kat and Ant goodbye, no future? No love.

Honestly if you look at Walker Kessler's statistics I think that you could say that the jazz won the trade in a big way. That being said I do think that Rudy could work with the Timberwolves but it may take some time as this season had lots of ups and downs and never really seemed to keep the core healthy long enough together to really see what they are capable of long term. Do you think that they would still make the same trade if they knew how walker Kessler was going to look this season?

For what we can see around 40 games in the season , it works pretty well , MIN is 1st in the West , has Rudy back in contention for DPOY , KAT and ANT contending for All Star game. I can say they are on the way to play offs but the most important moment is the playoffs. ( where rudy and kat not known for being efficent )

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this