Sign in to follow this  
Chris

🚨 NEW REVIEW 🚨 '(Score 9.3 / 10) "DDSPB 22 Review - Wolverine Studios has upped the ante this year" (Windows PC)' 🏀 from John Comey

I have a problem.

(Okay, I have a lot of problems. This is just about the one I’m telling you about.)

I have a problem with my Boston Irish roster. We have the league’s defending MVP in C David Banta (35.8/12/1/6.3). We have another player, guard Andre Askew, who made All-League 2nd Team. As we head into the offseason, both are under contract for at least another year.

That’s the good news. Sort of. More on that in a second.

The bad news is all the rest. We have a 38-year-old guard, Austin Yearwood, who performed well last year (15.8/5.0/7.6). But the 16-year vet makes over $28m, and I have an owner who refuses to pay into the luxury tax. This hurts when three players take up $94m worth of cap (we have $120m committed, it appears).

That leads to the other problem, which isn’t really a problem…but it is.

(I know, I know: I didn’t mention this second problem at the beginning of this piece. Hopefully, your trust in me as a reviewer is not shaken. Honestly, this problem didn’t really come about until I looked more at Banta’s scouting report…that’s when I realized I had another problem.)

I don’t like David Banta.

---

To read the full review goto: https://gmgames.org/draft-day-sports-pro-basketball-2022/review/

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Sign in to follow this