klausprime

If You're into MMA / UFC I got the game for you

I won't post the link as I'm new here and I don't know the rules but there is an awesome manager/booker/owner game called - World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 - that allows you to run your MMA company, book fights, do tv shows and a lot of things to make you take over MMA world playing Real companies (mods) or create your own. 

The game is awesome and the way it just organically generates stories is insane

(for example I've had Ngannou Knock Jon Jones in the first round in under 24 sec , then got choked in the first round himself by a returning Cormier, that then Jones beat for a third time and i'm here just crazy about the prospect of having Ngannou face Jones again with Jones being the Heavyweight champion now.... but first Ngannou's g onna have to get past former Teammate Cyril Gane who's on a Tear....) that's just an example of how cool this game get once you start advancing a few years.

Didn't see that game mentioned here so as my first post I wanted to contribute as I can !

If you want to try the game and needs tips feel free to contact me !

56 minutes ago, klausprime said:

I won't post the link as I'm new here and I don't know the rules but there is an awesome manager/booker/owner game called - World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 - that allows you to run your MMA company, book fights, do tv shows and a lot of things to make you take over MMA world playing Real companies (mods) or create your own. 

The game is awesome and the way it just organically generates stories is insane

(for example I've had Ngannou Knock Jon Jones in the first round in under 24 sec , then got choked in the first round himself by a returning Cormier, that then Jones beat for a third time and i'm here just crazy about the prospect of having Ngannou face Jones again with Jones being the Heavyweight champion now.... but first Ngannou's g onna have to get past former Teammate Cyril Gane who's on a Tear....) that's just an example of how cool this game get once you start advancing a few years.

Didn't see that game mentioned here so as my first post I wanted to contribute as I can !

If you want to try the game and needs tips feel free to contact me !

Yea, we even wrote a review on the game already here on our main site https://gmgames.org/world-of-mixed-martial-arts-wmma5/review/ this is only our forums

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now