Sign in to follow this  
darrellet86

Favorite sports sim?

My favorite sports sim right now is PC Replay Baseball.  Love that you can switch to other games going on that day and manage or watch them.  I also like how simple it is to add mods as the game basically does it itself.  Could some things be better? Yes but honestly can't complain with what I get now.  It is enough to definitely keep me playing.

3 hours ago, dasstheboss said:

NFL Head Coach 09 anyone?

My goodness no.  That was a horrible attempt at bringing a sports sim to consoles.  That is easily one of if not the worst sports sim ever.

Alright, so a little different but the TEW series is my favorite. Love wrestling and clicks with what I want out of a sports sims. Similar for WMMA but that's a game that you can snowball yourself to success.

Mine is Football Manager with OOTP as a close second. Love the breadth of the global game and minor leagues in each game. 

Mine by far is OOTP Baseball, all of the editions. But I think that Football Manager is probably the best but I'm not into soccer that much.

On 6/27/2021 at 4:16 PM, fondfoat said:

Yes. Just a bit of email address farming :) Anyway, at least you gave me a reason to reply to a post and get another one in. In all seriousness though, I think they should reconsider the policy. It suggests they are either desperate for email addresses or they just want to be annoying :)

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this