Sign in to follow this  
Nicks2Cents

Can I control multiple coaches on Draft Day College Hoops?

I had a question about the 2020 College Hoops game! I know that it's a single-player game, but is it possible to "manage" multiple coaches or teams at the same time? Basically, I want to run a league where me and a bunch of my friends "take over" teams and then I'll just simulate the dynasty out. And I would pass along recaps/updates to the other owners/players as to how their teams are doing?

16 minutes ago, Nicks2Cents said:

I had a question about the 2020 College Hoops game! I know that it's a single-player game, but is it possible to "manage" multiple coaches or teams at the same time? Basically, I want to run a league where me and a bunch of my friends "take over" teams and then I'll just simulate the dynasty out. And I would pass along recaps/updates to the other owners/players as to how their teams are doing?

The game owner wrote you back on our discord server

wolverinestudios (DDS:PB,CB)Yesterday at 9:09 PM
There is a multiplayer function to the game - if you dont actually want input from them into the league you can create them as coaches, assign them to a team and then turn on all the AI help options so the AI does everything for them

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this