Sign in to follow this  
GM Games

Beyond the Sideline Football (BTS) Announced from OOTP Developments

OOTP Developments Announces Beyond the Sideline Football

OOTP Developments today introduced Beyond the Sideline Football, the latest franchise in its ever-growing lineup of sports management games. The game is currently in development by Francis Cole, a former Sports Interactive programmer who worked on Football Manager and who is a lifelong NFL fan.

"I've known Francis since my days working for Sports Interactive," said OOTP Developments co-founder Markus Heinsohn. "He is a tremendously talented programmer who knows American football as well as anyone I've ever met. He has also been working on his own football gaming projects for years. I am convinced that his skills, combined with our experience creating excellent sports management games, will result in an amazing American football game which will bolster our product lineup for years to come."

"Having known Markus from our time at Sports Interactive together, and playing OOTP every year since, I was delighted at the opportunity to bring my football game to OOTP Developments," said Beyond the Sideline lead developer Francis Cole. "Beyond the Sideline will be an amazing American football GM game, thanks to technology such as FaceGen, releasing on PC/Mac/Linux, and having an existing code base that enables players to easily customize their leagues."

Beyond...

Click here to view the full article on GM Games

Sign in to follow this