Sign in to follow this  
Help_GW_PC/InternetSportsA

Somethings I Cannot Understand about Computer Sports Games Users.

While watching SimulationFL.net for a long time, I have noticed there are not enough people creating/customizing enough OL positions players. Which creates the situation where there are only around 3-OL players in the drafts, every draft. Lead to SFL's franchieses' GM drafting either a lot skills players, before them or never drafting OL positional players. The SFL's Denver NightWings (not the only SFL franchise that has ever done this & probably, even now while it is rare, few & most successful franchisess have 5-OL players that were created by people, the average is probably 2 to 3, which is an increase) has not a single OL player, created/maintaned & increaese in the players' ratings, by people.

What are Your Recommendations to Get People Interested in FB Playing & Etc. Games' Internet Leagues/Associations to Create, Customize & increase Attributes of Not As Popular Positions, Even in The Real World? Like OL positions.

I have ideas myself & already submitted them to SFL, who  dislike my ways to improve the SFL & Etc.. Since they are unique, as some might know me, I am an extremely creative person,.& will be using them in when I get the Sports Associations up & running, I really cannot talk about them.

Edited by Help_GW_PC/InternetSportsA
Took out mistake- Th (in title) replace it with in

1st. Why, when they watch real world sports/FB game (that has 15-Minutes Quarters & Overtime), do some of the same fans, then only want to play or watch sports/FB that have quarters that last only 5:00-minutes or 10-Minutes?????

This makes no senses to me, you would think people would want to play computer sports/FB games would want the 15:00- Minutes quarters. More the FB the better is my philosphy (SP?).

2nd. Why when they play real world sports with their friends, one of the cool parts is drawing up the custome plays with their friends & playing them out, yet when they play computer sports games they want to:

SIM the games?????

&/Or

When they play computer sports games they choose games that offer either insufficient or no plays-game plans-profiles creating/customization at all?????

3rd. Why when they play real world sports with their friends, choose the plays to call in each down, yet when they play computer sports games they want to:

Setup the offenses/defenses playbooks & have the computer to fast SIM the games for them or the computer to call the plays (with their recommedations) for them & watch the results?????

&/Or

When they could easily just choose to setup the offenses/defenses playbooks (hopefully, able to create/customize all the plays-game plans-profiles) & only call the plays themselves/Coaches Mode & watch the results?????

Coaches Modes is my favorite way to play, when I am the only person (never been good at using the joysticks, thus why I have grown to love Coaches Modes) involved in a team-program-franchise. If I had other people involved in the same team/program/franchise, then I would have no problem with at least one person being assigned to positions coaching 1st & then the joystick control of as many positions as possible or if enough people then one person for each position coaching 1st & then controling those positions' players during games. I know & hate that modern games have catered so much to dumbed down joysticks jockeys that they actually cheat for them/create advantages (cheats-superhero like abilities when players are controlled) for them to take advantage of, but if you are playing in a league/association where other teams/programs/franchises also have multiple people involved, there are going to have at least one-person on the joystick, controlling the players.

Edited by Help_GW_PC/InternetSportsA
Ww was corrected to W

It occurred to me, while typing my last thread-

Somethings I Cannot Understand about Computer Sports Games Users.

that I have NEVER seen a post that brought this up or a computer sports league/association (SimulationFL does not, correctly if I am wrong, but I watched long enough & I would shocked if I am wrong) that requires All People Controlled Sports Teams/Programs/Franchises to have The Exact Same Amount of People, so there is no advantage for having more people to do more work. I know I have worked it into the revolutionary Sports Associations I am trying to bring to life. It really is a common sensical thing, especially, when so many computer sports games & Internet leagues/associations have salary caps for the same reason.

What are you all opinions?

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this