Sign in to follow this  
Help_GW_PC/InternetSportsA

AXIS FB '2024 Feature of Tier Feature

AXIS FB Game Feature- Tier System,  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was watching Season 21/Spring '23 when in Youtube comments a person who found the game & Simulation Football League for the 1st time, was thinking it was awesome, but asked them to switch to AXIS FB game. So, I had to check out their official website & had a long exchange of E-Mails with the president (WOW!!!!! How awesomely refreshing that is/was) & had to brush up on sports (especially, Soccer) Tier System. Ever since then, I am sold this should be done in every real & Computer & Computer/Internet world sports league/asscoiation there is. But with one-must include feature, only the owners are promoted or demoted to other leagues/associations, within the same sports levels (Pro league/association to & from another Pro league/association), until reach the last/top league/association left, then either demoted to a lower sports level or raised to a higher sports level (until there are no lower or higher sports levels). Example: owners Demoted from High School to Youth or owners Promoted from Higher Educational/Semi Pro to Pro  or  in Computer & Computer/Internet world- owners Promoted from Higher Educational/Semi Pro to Pro  OR  Promoted from Pro to Hall Of Fame/Greatest Of All Time leagues/Associations. I think it unfair & kills competition to change out entire teams/programs/franchises. Plus, I do not know why any players, coaching-management staffs members would sign contracts making it legal to move their employment, outside of trades & cuts & FA. Keeps teams-programs-franchises that are not competitive from tanking & keeps competition at highest possible level, with infusion of better teams/programs/franchises.

What do the rest of you think?

Edited by Help_GW_PC/InternetSportsA

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this