Sign in to follow this  
Bryan15

Should Lamar leave Baltimore?

I am torn personally. I can see where he might be worried about his situation and feel like he deserves the money and the guarantees especially after seeing Kylar Murry's contract and watching him get hurt. On the other hand he has had some huge success early in his young career where he is and I wonder how quickly he would find that level of success elsewhere if he had to learn a new system and team etc. What do you guys think?

I am torn personally. I can see where he might be worried about his situation and feel like he deserves the money and the guarantees especially after seeing Kylar Murry's contract and watching him get hurt. On the other hand he has had some huge success early in his young career where he is and I wonder how quickly he would find that level of success elsewhere if he had to learn a new system and team etc. What do you guys think?

I have the same thoughts as you about him.

Edited by Wanwan

On 4/6/2023 at 1:34 AM, Bryan15 said:

Whats everyone's thoughts? Comming from a pats fan, he would be fun to watch in detroit pizza tower

However, speculations of rival clubs' interest in taking the 2019 NFL MVP from the team that selected him fuelled the process. He also acknowledges that he answered calls from other clubs, but he never truly wanted to leave Baltimore.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this