Sign in to follow this  
BruhImBored

NFL 2022 Season Discussion

I have the Bengals winning... Ok, I couldn't even say that with a straight face. I have the Ravens winning this division again this season

Browns have to prove mentally that they can do it back to back seasons. Steelers are one bad campaign away from a complete rebuild. Ravens are the class of the division but Lamar Jackson is gonna have to keep up production (with basically every team they face keying on him the whole game.) The Bengals are the Bengals and will be until Zac Taylor (and Mike Brown) are no longer with the organization. That being said i think it will be a down year for the AFC North and they wont have 3 playoff teams. maybe only 2 maybe only 1 realistically would not surprise me. 

Basically those top three teams have big question marks going into the season and the Bengals did improve but only from like a D- to a D.

TL;DR

Ravens win the division with Cleveland as the dark horse 

Cleveland has decent playoff chances. Steelers have slightly worse playoff chances.

I think all the teams have weaknesses. I just can't believe that Roethlisberger has a whole good season left in him, and I'm not yet convinced that the Browns know how to win games and so are still a season away... guess that leaves the Ravens more by default. But I have zero confidence that any team in this division that makes the playoffs will be strong enough to do much.

On 8/24/2021 at 9:18 PM, BruhImBored said:

The Ravens, Browns, and Steelers have rosters good enough to win the division. Who wins it?

Bengals will finish first for sure

On 8/24/2021 at 9:18 PM, BruhImBored said:

The Ravens, Browns, and Steelers have rosters good enough to win the division. Who wins it?

Defiantly the ravens.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this