drummerJ99

Rise of the Buccos | A Pittsburgh Pirates Dynasty (OOTPGO)

With OOTP GO being released this week, I figured I needed to make a dynasty on it. Think I'll keep up to date and have more fun with it then OOTP on desktop, as if I'm home I'm normally playing The Show and not OOTP. With my local AAA Indy Indians being triple A affiliate of the Pirates, decided to start a dynasty with Pittsburgh.

(PITTSBURGH, PA) --- With the change in weather, it's time for another season in the MLB. The Pirates who haven't made the playoffs since 2015 and has only made the playoffs 3 times since 1992, announced changes the hiring of a new GM. Fans haven't had much to cheer about for a long time in Pittsburgh, management is hoping that changes soon.

Starting Rotation:

kalbhO0.jpg

The Pirates will be lead by 24 year old Mitch Keller. Keller only played 5 games last season for the Pirates, going 1-1 with a 2.93 ERA. In 2019 he started 19 games in AAA Indianapolis, accumulating a 7-5 record with a 7-5 record.

Bullpen:

iYC7tG4.jpg

The player to watch could be 21 year old Luis Oviedo. The question will be whether the young kid can make the leap straight to the majors, has not played higher then A ball before this season.

Fielders:

u0a5W9q.jpg

B2HZu72.jpg

The fielders will be lead by 24 year old third baseman, Ke'Bryan Hayes. The outfield could be the weak link for the Pirates.

The Buccos start the season with 6 games vs the Chicago Cubs (3 away, 3 at home), with a 3 game series at the Cincinnati Reds in between the 6 Cubs games.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now