Sign in to follow this  
cubcub113

Hoops Dynasty March Madness Promotion!

I am a longtime player of Hoops Dynasty, the greatest college basketball sim game on the internet. Hoops Dynasty has immersive recruiting, game-planning, and a passionate and excited community. You learn the game at the D3 and D2 levels, and over time you can work your way up to D1, where you can coach your favorite team. To celebrate March Madness, Hoops Dynasty is offering a New User promo. Using the promo code β€œMADNESS21” you can buy 5 seasons of HD, enough to last 8 months for only $12.95 (80% off). 5 seasons is enough to recruit your own freshmen and watch them develop into seniors, or to secure your first D1 job! Click here to learn more about Hoops Dynasty.

Β 

This sale is pretty awesome, and if you love GM Games and basketball, I really implore you to take on flyer on HD. I assure you that you'll be hooked, and make sure to sitemail me at cubcub113 if you want help in learning the game! Sign-ups for the world "Iba" start tomorrow (Monday) in the morning!

Β 

I bought one season of Hoops Dynasty all the way back in 2015, and have been hooked since. I spent 2016 in Divison II at the University of Indianapolis, where I grew into a defensive-minded coach and built UI into a Top 25 team by my 6th season. In 2017, I jumped to Weber State in the Big Sky conference, my first D1 job. I took over a rebuild, but quickly built them into a contender for the conference championship by building a very functional team of players who complemented each other well, and made my first Sweet 16 behind William Larkins and Frank Foster, 4-stars from California who lead my team as freshmen. After Larkins and Foster graduated, I jumped to Colorado, my first Big 6 job, where I won a title. After I won a title, I was able to get my dream job at the University of Illinois, my alma mater.

Edited by cubcub113

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this