Sign in to follow this  
Ben Vinew

Hello everyone!

Old school gamer here. I fell in love with video games when the original Pac Man came out in arcades when I was a little kid. I of course had my Intellivision console, the Atari 2600, and then what really kicked things off was my Nintendo Entertainment System. That old thing is still alive and well and can still play games to this very day, and all the old games with the battery back ups still work!

I played a lot of sports when I was younger so was a fan of them all in video game version. I think my first Madden was back in the early 90's for my SNES system. I can't remember which one was my first for the playstation era games. At some point along the way I came across a Front Page Sports game, I think it was 98. It was on my friend's PC and he let me play it for awhile. I really enjoyed it, but since I didn't own my own PC at the time and was more of a console person at the time, I didn't get to play it all that much. I am hoping this is the version or at least close to the version I did play back then. I would love to take another look at it and give it a deep dive to see everything I didn't get a chance to experience back then!

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this