francisthomas

The Unknown Games & Questions Thread 🤷🏽‍♂️

First time playing the game, and tips or tricks i should know before i get started?

Hey guys, I am pretty new to the game. I was wondering if there was some general tips that you could give. Sometimes it doesn't seem like I can accurately analyze a player's attributes. Thanks :)

Hi, I started to play and every game it's stopping the sim and I need to clear the botton that tell me if I want to watch the full game. How can I do it auto and not stop the sim every time? Thanks

If I dont like my chances in the near future, usually I stop after 3-5 years depending on what team I started with. (win ready, 3 years. Rebuild, usually 5 maybe 7 years) but then again, if you build a team that you really like why not just go the distance and become the best HC of all time. 

I typically play until I win a championship with a team. I'm not one for trying to win as many championships as I can really. I just want to take a team that hasn't won a championship and win one, then start with a new team. If I run out of teams that haven't won a championship then I'll take a team that I feel needs rebuilding and rebuild them to win a championship.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now