Sign in to follow this  
andrakh

Promotion?

hi all,

i have a question or two.. i have recently played in the playoffs for GHL and won 2/3 games. am i being promoted? and if i am will the draft picks will be changend and when (and which draft picks will i get)? my team name is wolf trap wild wind and have played with arkadelphia devils from GHL

tnx

That's okay, you will get a message on the 77th day. My other team the Torrington Thunderbolts also won the playoff in the Biscuit Game World, so I know everything will be arranged on that day.

If you'r afraid that your draft will be fckd up, because of not having time to log on later iirc you get the picks of whom you just beat so you can go and check what picks he has and do your drafting based on it.

tnx all..

yeap i like the name too..:)

i looked at draft picks from my opponent in the playoffs and he  has a couple of them (3 first round, 3 second round and some 3 rounds..).. but nevermind.. i will wait until day 77..

Yes, as long as you have your 1st, 2nd and 3rd round draft pick they will be swapped with his.  Start taking a look at which juicy player to pick :)

tnx all..

yeap i like the name too.. :)

i looked at draft picks from my opponent in the playoffs and he  has a couple of them (3 first round, 3 second round and some 3 rounds..).. but nevermind.. i will wait until day 77..

Yeah that can be a hazzle sometimes. Those three picks that were originally yours will be swapped with those three that were originally his. So you have to track those picks of his if you want to know before hand. So if he got a fair return with lets say his 1st rounder he might have made quite a deal for himself, since his trade partners is now going to get a lower league first rounder.. I hope that made sense :D

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this