Sign in to follow this  
koekefix

S14 General Chat

New manager checking in, new to the league and the game in general. Looking forward to building something out of the dumpster that is the Dauphin Island Tidal Wave. 

GHL all the way down to LIHL?!  Wow, that is incredible!  I'm sure this was Anders' dream, to have a human manage every team.

A quick scan of the world shows that every team has a human manager! First time ever in Biscuit!

league expansion time!

all of SHL are promoted to GHL

BHL and IHL goes straight to SHL

LIHL and new teams to BHL and possibly so on

have and have nots worse in short term but talent diffuses over time?

After starting 0-7 against the Thundering Herd (last season + this season) the Leopards have finally taken down the Herd to improve to 1-7 !!!

http://www.gameplanhockey.com/game?gpid=177902

Good luck in GHL, Bear.  I, for one, am happy I don't have to face you again next season :)

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

Near-deadline acquisition adds veteran Richard Fahy to the Cats blue line. Fahy should provide a boost to the already clicking special teams, as well as bring more shutdown ability to the d-core.

The season ended in the Iron Hockey League,

The standings:  1. Rushsylvania Stealers 141 pts

2. Mount Airy Gladiators 141 pts

3. Torrington Thunderbolts 141 pts

Congratulations for the other two managers, it was a crazy race! I hope next season we will going to compete against each other again in the Bronze League! Guys, it was a fantastic championship, and I think we had the smallest margin! :)

Balazs Szabo

Torrington Thunderbolts

Not trying to throw shade here because I'm sure the manager was actively trying to accomplish this feat, but the Finnegan Beasts of the LIHL have successfully become the first team in Biscuit to finish 0-0-0-60.  After finishing 1-0-0-59 in three of the four previous seasons, the goal was finally accomplished.  I assume that is extremely hard to do, especially in LIHL.  Congratulations.

(I felt this needed some attention)

Yes, I remember at season 10 the Beasts won their last game of the season. I don’t understand the motivation, but it is a big achievement for him. :)

Yes, I remember at season 10 the Beasts won their last game of the season. I don’t understand the motivation, but it is a big achievement for him. :)

Building a new team with 3-4 seasons of #1 draft picks?!?  We see how well that has worked for Buffalo and Arizona....

Not trying to throw shade here because I'm sure the manager was actively trying to accomplish this feat, but the Finnegan Beasts of the LIHL have successfully become the first team in Biscuit to finish 0-0-0-60.  After finishing 1-0-0-59 in three of the four previous seasons, the goal was finally accomplished.  I assume that is extremely hard to do, especially in LIHL.  Congratulations.

(I felt this needed some attention)

It's hard work being that bad...kudos on being the worst team...ever?

GHL vs SHL playoffs tonight!  I'm up against Mohawks who won 3 of 4 when they were in GHL last season.  This should be interesting......

Congrats on the series win, BFG.  Not too many teams have been able to tear me up for 5-6 goals consistently.  Good luck against those GHL thugs. :)

Hey thanks Paul, was a cool serie! And you are right, your team have be strong all season long in a very competitive SHL congrat at you!

The 3:20 Mark is probably the sound my goalie will be making late in the 2nd.

You made it 3:20 in?  :lol:

The 3:20 Mark is probably the sound my goalie will be making late in the 2nd.

haha, nope it was the sound of mine and my over helmed defence.

I think I will hang out in SHL a little more whit you Paul and Exxo, and with my 2 other relegated hawks friend, it will be the Savage hockey league

Congrat Elite, hope you best luck with next season in GHL and that you find a way to be top scoring team

And to you!  I think you had 3SHG in the series!?!?  I'm glad my team played better than their opponent for once this season!  To be honest, I think SHL is probably more fun than GHL now, so have fun and I'm sure we'll be playing each other again in the not too distant future.  

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this