Sign in to follow this  
Super-man

FM2011 General Discussion Thread

is it any good there?

Not great, had to stop playing, because I couldn't put all of my first teamers in one squad without one of the rules saying "YOU CAN'T DO THIS". Very annoying.

arsenal-2.gif

I love using the 2nd Division Dutch clubs and building from there with no limit on foreigners. Made it easy to sign guys without contract who could play and get things rolling.

how many levels does the dutch leagues have on the default database?

doxicp.jpg

Not great, had to stop playing, because I couldn't put all of my first teamers in one squad without one of the rules saying "YOU CAN'T DO THIS". Very annoying.

oh yeah american football is very weird :/

doxicp.jpg

If you can give me more information on your team (just a list with player ages and suchlike might be enough) - I'll try and work out which rule you 'tripped' ... some leagues do have obscure leagues which are 'common sense' to the locals but bizarre to outsiders.

We do try and explain them to people where its practical to do so - some unfortunately require a manual in themselves to explain clearly ;)

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this