franklc

Front Page Sports Football Pro 98

Just now, tcoaker said:

Used to play this all the time back in the day. I’ve always considered it the best video game. 

Just need to post twice so I can download. I remember the first Front Page football game had Joe Dakota instead of Joe Montana for the Chiefs,

People there is also the option of doing retro builds and installing OSes that MS no longer supports.  It is not expensive to put a good retro pc together.  Like I said in another post watch Phils Computer Lab on YouTube and you will find some interesting things.  I know I am going to be putting the final touches on a few retro builds in 2020 and look forward to playing classics like you mentioned OP.

Hello fellas! I'm new on the forum and I'm interested in playing the Front Page Sports Football Pro 98. I have heard about the VPNFL files but don't know much about them. Are these files made for a specific league or are they NFL files that can be used for season replays? Are there league files for different seasons? Also, are there league files for different leagues, such as the XFL? Also, what VPNFL files would you say are essential to download and in what order for the game to work correctly Thanks in advance.

I'm so excited I found this community to try to get this game working on Windows 10. I'm a football fanatic, love games with franchise depth. Played Madden for so many years and just came to an end. It just doesn't do it for me anymore. The bugs and game play just rub me the wrong way. So, here I go back in time to get my football fix.

I can mount the ISO but when I try to run it to install the game. I right click and run at administrator but  the installer never launches

Edited by tommills1968

On 5/9/2018 at 3:48 AM, davidjruss said:

I am trying to run FPSPro98 on my Win 10 computer.

I am having a problem with a frozen / no mouse cursor visible when in the edit plans/profiles screens and also the play editor screen.  I then cannot proceed further.

The only way is to use the escape key to exit the screens and then the game. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a cure / workaround?

DavidR

Is there a known resolution to this issue?  Having the same problem.

On 1/21/2020 at 1:30 AM, Truck_Turner said:

Go to the setup.ini file. 

Hopefully youll see this.  Im having the same problem with the play editor and gameplan screens.

It works just fine when I have the settings in the game set to "window" but then the screen is small.

When I set it to "full screen" the game looks and plays fine, except the gameplan editing area.

Ive sound both the SETUP and SIERRA ini files, but I dont know what I supposed to do with them.

Also....please be sure to be clear on what Im supposed to have in the game settings and then in these ini files.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now