Sign in to follow this  
Paul T

The Humor Therapy Thread

Round 2 PO in Biscuit, 2nd game.

My goalie (perfect green fit - 96 OVR) 4 GA on 13 shots.

Goalie from Minutemen (tired - 94 OVR) 2 GA on 42 shots...

Lost 4-2, just great...

Screenshot_20180317-192141.png

Oh rough one, Kim.  Must be that home ice advantage.

Also do the refs just refuse to call penalties on GHL teams? :)

How much do you guys pay them??

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

How much do you guys pay them??

A lot.

The Breakouts had only reserved a six figures number in the budget for the referees as we were used to SHL taxes. However we soon found out, after getting penalty calls one after another that we needed to cut deeper into our wallets. After taking all of the refs for all expenses paid one week trip to the heart of Buckingham they were satisfied. We threatened to take them back and no one can handle two weeks there, believe me!

14 penalties!  Including two 5-minute majors within a minute of each other.  34 penalty minutes = more than half the game on the PK!  Hahaha.  I mean, I didn't stand a chance at even strength, not sure why the refs had to make sure of it.

34 PIM.png

14 penalties!  Including two 5-minute majors within a minute of each other.  34 penalty minutes = more than half the game on the PK!  Hahaha.  I mean, I didn't stand a chance at even strength, not sure why the refs had to make sure of it.

attachicon.gif34 PIM.png

And ZERO for the other team?  I think there are some KHL teams that would be jealous of that level of bribery!  

attachicon.gif34 PIM.png

And ZERO for the other team?  I think there are some KHL teams that would be jealous of that level of bribery!  

Quite, but wasn't just that one game - in the entire 3 game series the Leopards had a grand total of 30 seconds of PP time.

Quite, but wasn't just that one game - in the entire 3 game series the Leopards had a grand total of 30 seconds of PP time.

It was crazy!  I'll preface by saying I was playing slightly harder than you all series.  Pretty sure you went respectable in game 1 and I was Normal.  Games 2/3 you were normal and I went Hard.

Series penalty stats, excluding fights:  Leopards 59 PIM, Stray Cats 2 PIM

And your 1 penalty happened 30 seconds into one of your power plays.  So in a 3-game series, I had 30 seconds of actual PP time (vs. 57 minutes and 30 seconds for you)... haha!!  But my team is full of Tough/Agitators and it was consistent all season.  That's why I was hyping up my PK all year.  They are heroes (and I don't mean Heroic... they are actual super heroes)!

We really need an update that would allow us to fire the assistant.

On a related note, my goaltenders have the following positive remark in every single game. Even the one on the bench. "Solid checking" is really something I look for in a goalie.

Edit: Also just noticed that the benched goalie always "Looked focused and determined on the ice". I want what my assistant is having.

Has anyone ever seen any team dominate this much in time of possession? Ever ? And also I would LOVE to fire me assistant that would be an amazing update, and a little off topic here but maybe have players reach out to teams for a contract also could be fun ? Also what photo editor/printer do you use to post the in game content on forum ?

attachicon.gif34 PIM.png

The other team must have been playing "safe" or something.

THE EXCITEMENT OF DAY 1 IN SILLY SEASON

"Sweet, I found a guy I want to put an offer on!" (finger moves to submit)

SIMULATING! SIMULATING! SIMULATING!

Simulator says estimated time will be 9 minutes to finish.

- clock resumes normal time -

"Cool, let's try this again." (thumb quickly goes to submit offer)

"AWW COME ON!!!"

Simulation scheduled to end in 14 minutes

"Alright, here we go."

*#%+€!!!!

* and it just happened again...feeling defeated now :(

Here's how my preseason game against the Protons started a few days ago.  We lost (obviously), but let them know early we weren't going to take any of their $h!t.

vs PROTONS.png

What happens when you get demoted - you get relegated to the IHL.Take that sucka!

Well, this would be a lot better if I could attach my photo but neither of my phones will allow me to do so...

My matchup against the Outlaws today says they are in the IHL. I found it comical...

So I found away around Lightshot not working with the forum, but for now and the future sorry for making you copy and past the link I know it can get tedious.

I just had to post this http://prntscr.com/j1ujy6 How? Nothing happened. Did he fall over the blueline?

Hey Karasek! When are you signing up for learn to skate?!

So I found away around Lightshot not working with the forum, but for now and the future sorry for making you copy and past the link I know it can get tedious.

I just had to post this http://prntscr.com/j1ujy6 How? Nothing happened. Did he fall over the blueline?

Hey Karasek! When are you signing up for learn to skate?!

It's a simple solution...when Nix got checked his stick went flying, got Karasek right in the skates causing him to fall face down on the skates of Nix...he has a wicked scar across his eye now but after 58 stitches he's good to go for the next game!

It's a simple solution...when Nix got checked his stick went flying, got Karasek right in the skates causing him to fall face down on the skates of Nix...he has a wicked scar across his eye now but after 58 stitches he's good to go for the next game!

:lol:That was hilarious I lost it on my couch. I came up with Karasek was cherry picking and then the goalie came out and hit him he fell took the goalie out and then the goalie passed out crushing Karaseks arm and injuring him. That was really good I needed a good laugh thanks.

Love this.  "Wicked" might be the most commonly used adjective (adverb?... who cares) in Boston.  So I read this in my head as if you said it with a Boston accent.  "Wicked Skahhh".

Love this.  "Wicked" might be the most commonly used adjective (adverb?... who cares) in Boston.  So I read this in my head as if you said it with a Boston accent.  "Wicked Skahhh".

Lol

Got a few more things I found quite odd, so my team was just on a 12 game winning streak and as those of you know in fast worlds you play 2 games at night so I went to bed set my goaltending and then woke up this morning and looked to see if we won (not only did we lose but I swear it was rigged) https://prnt.sc/j26is9 those are the stats we lost 2-1 to the 8-10 team (I can't remember) https://prnt.sc/j26ig3 that's the game winning goal, Pessonen released on waivers (ex mustang) and and Stiff also an ex mustang (yeah don't score for me but when you play me get the game winning goal). And the other game we lost to the 16th team in the BHL

https://prnt.sc/j26i0b and the stats from that game, Who is the 16 seed? It clearly does not show we won 12 games in a row.

Here's a good stat.  In the last 7 games, I have only let in 3 goals while shorthanded... but while on the power play I've let up 4 shorthanded goals.  Some things never change.  I might as well just start playing dirty. :cool:

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this