Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Football Manager Handheld for Android out now!

April 11, 2012 from SI Games.

We're pleased to announce that Football Manager Handheld is available now in the Google Play store.

Football Manager Handheld, which is already a massive success on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, has been designed to bring all of the highs and lows of the greatest job on earth to mobile devices. Taking the hot-seat at any club from a choice of leagues in 12 countries, the player assumes full control of transfers, training, tactics and managing the team live during match-days – a job which can be tackled in either short, commute-sized sessions or in mammoth sittings on the sofa.

The Android-equipped manager can choose to pursue an entire career in a particular country’s league or face up to the handheld-exclusive ‘Challenge Mode’ which offers a particular short-term scenario with a clear goal to be achieved. Whichever mode is chosen, the manager will deal with real-life situations involving real players, as researched by Sports Interactive’s huge global scouting network.

The game is initially just available in the Google Play store, but is expected to become available across other locations in the coming weeks.

The original announcement of Football Manager Handheld for Android can be found here.

You can buy the game from the Google Play store here.

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

How is this game? I have an Android phone and looking for a simulation game to play on the go to kill some time.

And is this the only simulation game out for Google Play?

It is the most in-depth simulation game for Android by far. For soccer fans, the PC/Mac version is a must have and the handheld has had very strong reviews

Cool. I might pick it up. Even if you're not that into soccer, is it still worth playing?

I am in love with all sim sports games! I would start with some sports you like though .. and then other sports grow on you too

I am impartial to which games you should try but based on ratings from our writers, I would recommend OOTP for Baseball if you like baseball, then other games like Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 3 if you really like Basketball the most ..

Overall though the soccer guys from SI Games/Football Manager are most advanced in how realistic these games are

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

I might try it out eventually, going to try a free one for Android for now though. It's some free Football Manager game, if I start to like Simulation games a lot, I'll probably pick up the version you suggested.

Sign in to follow this