Sign in to follow this  
GamePlanHockey

Announcement! New game world

There will be a new fast game world opening soon. Probably sometime this weekend. There will be plenty of time for everyone to join before simulation of day 1 will begin.

More info is coming soon.

And just to be clear, the new world will NOT replace Lumber. Game World Lumber will continue.

Congrats and thanks Anders!  Now if you can stop charging to change player numbers....  ;) 

I don't mind supporting and giving you cash as you well know.

cheers!

Been playing this game for almost two years and never realized worlds are alphabetical.

Indeed.  Back in the day the worlds were more phonetic: Delta, Echo, etc.  Now they are more hockey-oriented, "He sure put the Biscuit in the basket with that Howitzer of a shot!"

Game World Dangles is now open!

(The letter D was still available since Game World Duster was deleted a while back).

The simulation of day one is postponed and will begin on Monday. Computer trading will be disabled for the first 20 days as suggested of Scorevat. It's the most fair I believe.

PS. Thanks to @MattLumberjacks who made the name suggestion earlier this spring. http://forums.gmgames.org/topic/7401-new-game-world/page-2

My affiliates team names were auto assigned which is dissapointing but understandable

Affiliates names are reversed in the team screen.

ie. What should be Corpus Christi Chernomorits is Chernomorits Corpus Christi

Yeah Affiliates are a little interesting. No Choice to edit

Yes, all customization of affiliates is now an All Star feature. But All Star only costs as little as an ice cream a month ;)

I will fix the wrong league reference later today or by tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up

Oh great, along with farm teams and bug fixes i'm ready to get back into this game once again :)

Nah, not successful, just n00b.

Looking for GHL level finnish players. If game happens to generate Laine, I call dibs on him.

I thought everyone was able to make the initial choosing of their affiliates AFTER which edits were locked?

Yes that was the case when affiliate teams first was introduced, so I get your confusion. At that time there existed no affiliates so I thought it would be a nice bonus to let the manager create the team instead of auto assign them. And the All Star account didn't exist then either.

Since the last upgrade computer teams are using affiliates too, that requires all teams to have a full stack of affiliates right from the start. That's why they are now auto assigned.

Yes that was the case when affiliate teams first was introduced, so I get your confusion. At that time there existed no affiliates so I thought it would be a nice bonus to let the manager create the team instead of auto assign them. And the All Star account didn't exist then either.

Since the last upgrade computer teams are using affiliates too, that requires all teams to have a full stack of affiliates right from the start. That's why they are now auto assigned.

Cool, got it.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this