Sign in to follow this  
GamePlanHockey

v1.2.1

Bug fixes and improvements

• Simulator performance updates
  • Database performance updates (reduced load size)
  • Pre compiled game analysis to improve load speed
  • Check for secure save actions to avoid conflicting or corrupted data. More info below.
  • Adjusted player development for prospects (decreased)
  • Adjusted player demand of one way contract clause (decreased)
  • Small adjustment of player prospect rankings
  • Adjustment of player trade value
  • Adjustment of computer trading AI
  • Calibration of the game engine
  • Fixed bug where setting draft order could crash
  • Fixed bug where trade was not correct on player achievement
  • Fixed bug where a pending entry level contract could be offered to a player even though he would be 21 years old
  • Fixed bug where contract offer from previous team wasn’t canceled when trading player rights
  • Fixed bug where multiple friendly games could be scheduled on same day
  • Fixed bug where trade value were not equal when trading between league levels.
  • Fixed bug where team page could crash on the last day of season

Secure save actions

Many of the previous simulator crashes has been due to conflicting and corrupted data. This occurs when the simulator and the user tries to access and save information at the same time. This is rare but happens from time to time, specially on the fast worlds since the simulator runs at a tighter schedule.

To prevent this the save action is now locked when the simulator is accessing critical data. Not all simulations will lock the save action so hopefully this won’t be an inconvenience for the user. During critical simulations the countdown clock will be replaced by a flashing “Simulating”. During this time almost all save buttons will in inactivated. All pages are still readable. The buttons will automatically be activated once the simulation finishes. Note that some non critical save actions, such as change player number, will be enabled even during these simulations.

The "simulating" is really annoying in Biscuit right now... 3 or 4 hours after the games were simulated, results displayed, there is still the flashing message "simulating" and I cannot change my lineup. I know, it is a slow world, but still, I do not have time to hit the exact window to set my lineup after injury, I'm happy to login once per day...

Seems to be a disconnect between actual position and what is displayed on team page. For instance, I am 16th in standings but my team page says 12th.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this