Sign in to follow this  
koekefix

Games

Hi everyone,

Here you can post and discuss about other games you are playing.

I'm playing Hearthstone since December and really enjoying it so far, anyone else?

Next to that I play NHL17 on XOne. Other games as well but not as often as NHL17.

Hearthstone since closed beta here :)

A lot of the other Blizzard games (diablo, overwatch, heroes) as well, and some other games like Gems of War, Motorsport Manager, Northgard, Tooth and Tail (alpha).

NHL 17 (and previous iterations) I play a lot.  I'll start playing MLB The Show when baseball season starts.

The one game series I have played the most over the years is Baldur's Gate.  In my opinion, the best RPG ever!  Right now I am knee deep in the Siege of Dragonspear expansion released by Beamdog.

I've been playing a lot of NHL Legacy lately, even though I have NHL 17. I'm in my 13th season with the Ottawa Senators, won 3 Stanley Cups. Erik Karlsson retired too early though, but oh well.

Other than that, I've been addicted to Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. I've been playing it with a friend online mostly, and it's hard to put down sometimes, haha.

Every now and then I'll play some Overwatch and there's a JRPG called God Eater than I'm almost finished with, but it's mainly been the other two I mentioned. Looking forward to MLB The Show as well.

Started playing Rocket League on XOne as well.

Also World Hockey Manager released yesterday in Europe for android and iOS. It's pretty cool, anyone else tried this?

I've seen World Hockey Manager, but live in Canada, so haven't been able to try it yet. How is it?

Still figuring things out. It looks nice and plays straightforward. Tactics are very basic. You have your daily rewards and stuff to do but it has a lot of microtransactions. I'm not planning on spending anything because it's not cheap and feels like P2W.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this