Sign in to follow this  
canuckmike

Looking for GM Games With Long Career Mode

Hello,

I am looking for sports simulator games that have a long career mode (multiple seasons) that also keep a historical history of each season. I am looking for hockey, football, soccer and baseball. I prefer a PC game but would consider online games. I also want to be able to rename the teams to my own. I don't want to play the games but rather just simulate the scores.

Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

OOTP probably one of the best you could go for, it's pretty flexible so you can adjust how much micromanaging you need to do to the point where you can pretty much just watch the game go by as a spectator. Also it handles simulating long periods of time quite well, not to mention it's amazingly in depth. 

WebSim Hockey has a huge community and is a long career mode, slow paced game. You will manage one or many teams (one max per league), in leagues of 12 or 24 GMs.

It's been name the best online hockey manager game for 5 years in a row at OnlineSportmanagers. 

And its under NHLPA licensing so you get to play with the real players, with their pictures, etc.

Try it out : https:/websimhockey.com.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this