R1zzo23

DDS:College Basketball 2016 Online League

ncaa-basketball.jpg

Welcome to the NCAA CSL! This will be this forum's first ever college basketball sim league run through DDS:CB2016. We are now open for applications and all are welcomed to join! Our forums are located at the bottom of the boards. Head down, check out the rules, fill in the coach application and get ready for the season!

Note #1: There will be a short waiting period after registering for the forums. Administrative authorization is necessary to complete the registration process. After you complete the registration form, keep an eye on your emails for when your account has been activated so you can sign up for the league!

Note #2: If you plan on joining, please PM me with the forum name you chose when registering. I will pass that along to the admin to make sure it gets approved immediately!

Note #3: You MUST have the game in order to participate in this league. We would have no problem entering depth charts, but the recruiting aspect makes it imperative that you are able to log in on your own and recruit players.

IcpufLD.jpg

Note #2: If you plan on joining, please PM me with the forum name you chose when registering. I will pass that along to the admin to make sure it gets approved immediately!

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now