Sign in to follow this  
ootpmanager76

Daily Sim League

Hey guys we are looking for GMs for our Daily Sim League using Fast Break Pro Basketball. We sim once a day and try to track with real life, the league has passed through one season so far. We are paused right before the draft so we can try to fill the league. We are looking for some new GM's and would love for you to join us. We use Slack for league communications. Here is our website: www.simsportsglobal.com If you are interested fill out an application and let us know.

I am currently a member of SSG in 7 different leagues. Yes it's that good and a great bunch of guys. Seriously consider joining the pro basketball league (as well as our college hoops league.)

Look, the Knicks won our first year after pulling off a sweet trade. If you're ok with the Knicks winning in any universe there's something wrong with you. Help us dethrone them!!!

Apply today!! Several teams available...almost all in the West...

Phil M.

Milwaukee Bucks - Fear the Deer

I'm currently a member in the SSG Leagues and I happen to be the Knicks GM we have a good group of guys in the league now but we would like to get more so if you think you can keep the Knicks from repeating come sign up and take your shot.

On 6/28/2016 at 9:00 AM, BlcknGld18 said:

I am currently a member of SSG in 7 different leagues. Yes it's that good and a great bunch of guys. Seriously consider joining the pro basketball league (as well as our college hoops league.)

Look, the Knicks won our first year after pulling off a sweet trade. If you're ok with the Knicks winning in geometry dash unblocked any universe there's something wrong with you. Help us dethrone them!!!

Phil M.

It is a great choice for him.

On 6/28/2016 at 9:00 AM, BlcknGld18 said:

Look, the Knicks won our first year after pulling off a sweet trade. If you're ok with the Knicks winning in any universe there's something wrong with you. Help us dethrone them!!!

Phil M.

I'm also from Pittsburgh. Seems like a huge modding community there. Hope all is well.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this