Sign in to follow this  
koekefix

NHL discussion

wasn't he a pending UFA? - I guess if they didn't think he was likely to re sign then you got to take what you can get for him

True story. Same thing we had with Plotnikov, then again he did not show he was worth more than that.

Hawks and Panthers impressed me with their trades. Curious how long the Hawks can play this game. It will end eventually.

Staal for NYR is a nice improvement but they are not getting any younger now...

That's true, but I think people wanted a discussion on the NHL within GPHM members in order to grow our community.

Exactly  :)

Apparently Reims asked for 6M or something in mid-season talks? So yeah...I guess u were right about them knowing they won't be signing him.

How about the Phaneuf/Greening fight? Both of em switching gears with their new teams :D

I'm gonna move this from the Suggestions section. I think this is something we can start/continue and Anders doesn't quite need to do much about it...so no need to be in the Suggestions section of the forum.

Penguins lost and missed the opportunity to get closer to the Islanders for 3rd place. I see them getting the PO but it's not going to be easy. We need some consistency, fast.

Money time the next weeks. It's going to be fun. Curious which team will miss the PO.

The injury on PK was scary, Habs started off amazing but they are having bad luck this season. WIthout Price this team is headless.

Good news but the Habs will still miss the PO. Interesting to see if Pens will make the PO without Malkin. Good win against the Rags, I'm happy!

I thought about helping add a category for you guys, then thought with playoffs coming up, the section might quiet down for a bit in the off-season. Maybe this thread for now can handle a few topics and see how busy it gets. 

General Manager (GM) Games

email. [email protected]
website. gmgames.org
reddit. reddit.com/r/gmgames
discord. discord.gg/qrx2r85

Leafs BETTER win the lottery!

Agree, they tanked anough to get Matthews. Oilers would be a waste. I like the Leafs chances in the future.

I agree, the Sabres have great young talent at center, but Matthews is American, surely he would rather play for an American team. :)

Honestly, I would be OK if Matthews goes anywhere except Edmonton.  In recent years, Edmonton always seems to win the lottery, it's time for someone else to pick #1.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this