GamePlanHockey

Introduce yourself

Wow! I haven't ever noticed that Frankenstein-Shrek logo!

Haha yeah, me neither. Thought it would be a nice concept.

@Haradrim: thanks buddy, still have a long way to go :)

Welcome to FIshbowl, Pingu!

I remember you from Clapper, and the Edgewood Titans are competitive there, so I have full confidence you will turn your Fishbowl team around. :)

Hi, guys. I am Marin from Croatia, the most beautiful country in the world. I am playing in BHL (world Fishbowl) and I really like this game. It's cool but still need some advices so if anyone wants to help and is playing in this world, please send me a PM.

MANAGER OF MICHIGAN CENTER WILD WINGS

BHL GAME WORLD FISHBOWL

Hi everyone,

A hockey lover from Finland here. I have been looking for another browser-based management game since hattrick.org started dying a few years back. Does anyone remember that game? A football manager game that had around one million users like 10 years ago. Oh those times... :rolleyes:  Played that religiously, although without much success, I was very young at the time. Of course now I have less time on my hands, but match a day here should still be manageable. Once again referring to hattrick.org, there was only one league match and one frindly/cup game per week! The world has changed with all the mobile management games on the market... After that I have played a bit of the Football Manager series but again without too much success, no matter how much I have tried  :(  The browser-based online managers still have their own charm and this finally seemed like a project I could see myself getting behind. And yes, despite the story, I'm still more of a hockey person. My favorite team SaiPa just got eliminated in the playoffs so that frees a couple of evenings in a week for other use such as this... :rolleyes:

Welcome 17Kovalchuk!

I still play Hattrick, also without much success, and you're right, it has downsized over the years.  The good thing about Game Plan Hockey Manager, it's on the upswing. :)

Hello all.

I started playing in the middle of season 12, taking over a BHL team, which was the only available team on a slow world. The team was a mess, heading towards relegation at high speed, but barely managed to avoid it and keep my spot in BHL. I'm still learning, building and experimenting with things to see what works for me and what does not. Hoping to solidify my spot in the BHL during seasons 13-14, and then slowly make my way up once I have more necessary pieces to build a winning team.

I have some experience from manager games. Spent a good while playing Good Hockey, migrated to Hockey Dynasty, and from the ruins of that game I ended up here.

My team is Kingston Jayhawks,  and no, jayhawk is not a bird. :D

Hi!

I see you have a very good team, but not much luck with the injuries. Good luck in your next matches!

You mean grandsons, pubah?  

Sorry, couldn't resist the old guy joke. :)

Actually, according to a recent poll, most of the people playing GPHM are 38 years old, which would make them about your son's age.

Hi all,

I am the new manager of the Pullman Thunderhawks in the IHL. I just found and started playing GPHM last week so I have a lot to learn. I've been a hockey fan since High School when I used to watch the minor leaguers of the Detroit Red Wings.

I'm also one of the few that plays Hattrick. Thought I'd give hockey management a try, been looking for one for years(off and on).

Hey everyone!

I am the new manager of the Fillmore Flame in the LIHL, taking over what was the East Barre Mavericks. This game seems like a lot of fun and cant wait to compete with you all!

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now