GamePlanHockey

Introduce yourself

Hi all:  I am the Manager of the Goldville Grove. I live just outside Of Detroit and I have a home Bussiness (Golden Synergy llc). I also work part time for the Detroit Red Wings.

It seems Fishbowl isn't at popular as the other world (on the forums) so I'll introduce my self, 

I manage the Vernon Valley Vipers reason I picked this is because I used to live in Vernon and they had a team called Vernon Vipers :D

Currently in SHL, just took over a team while the playoffs are going on so I have yet to play my first official game :D

Cheers

Hi everyone. My 3rd season now I guess. My team is Tahsis Seahawks I am in Fishbowl  SHL. I live in the sunny Okanagan Valley in British Columbia, western Canada. Loving the game My Forum Handle is Squidonice. I do not spend much time in chat but do look in to the Forums a couple times a week just to stay up to date on current goings on. Good luck in the new season all!

Hi,

I my name is David and i live in south east Sweden. I have had a one year vacation from the game, but is back with a new team - the North Sidney Wildfire in LIHL. I have been playing the game since the very first closed beta and is a friend and colleague of Anders who makes the game. Excited to try out the new features like trades and youth draft, that didn't exist last time I played.

//David

Good day. I manage to manage Nottingham Reds at the Lower Iron Hockey League. I live in Finland and I have experience with other manager games, like Hattrick for example.

Hi Game Plan Hockey Managers, I manage the Montmorency Vortex in the IHL. I live in Toronto and am a Leafs fan. From how much I've played so far, this game looks much better than NHL 16's GM mode. I found the game through gmgames.org.

Welcome, IneffableLeafs!

While GPHM lacks the visual bells and whistles of NHL 16, I find GPHM to be much more in depth.  Both games are good though!  I enjoy the community of GPHM, other human managers are much more intuitive than AI.

Hello folks,

I was the manager of the Queenston Royals in GW Lumber for the last nine seasons. I'm excited to join a new league, and look forward to talking with you guys soon! 

Hello everyone. 

Im Jose from Finland funland and Im the manager of the FAIR PLAY FLYING BLUES in IHL.

I also play Hattrick and Powerplaymanager. 

Hi guys!

I'm the manager of the TIMAGAMI TOMAHAWKS. 

I took over the team during season 8 in LIHL and kinda forgot about it for most of the season. I just checked back on it a few days ago and realized this seemed like a pretty fun game. So I guess I'll keep on playing!

I've just been promoted to IHL, so we'll see if I can secure the spot on that level.

I've managed teams in Websim Hockey for almost 10 years but GPHM seems much more complex. I live in Montreal, Canada.

See you around!

Hi everybody!

I am Balazs Szabo from Hungary, and I am managing the Thornbury Tigers in this game world. I have another team in the Game World Biscuit, but I am looking for more challenge in this exciting game. I like the management games very much, especially the ice hockey and soccer themed games so I have found this online experience very entertaining. I tried a faster game world too, but I found it too hard to play with it, because sometimes I can only login 1 or 2 times a day.

I am here just for fun, but I hope my team can provide a good challenge for the other managers.

Good luck to you for the remaining matches!

Hi everyone,

Been playing for over 2 years in Biscuit now and I've created a new team in Fishbowl, Miami Walkers.

Best of luck to all.

Cheers,

Kim

Welcome, Kim!

you will certainly be a powerful opponent. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now