Sign in to follow this  
GamePlanHockey

Introduce yourself

i got so jazzed up about todays new logo roll out, i started a Clapper team in the IHL. The Mango Alligators have a long road ahead of them. Hopefully they can achieve a little respectability in a season or 2.

Just joined the Iron Hockey League as GM of the Armstrong Admirals!  Doing a full-scale rebuild of the squad, so anyone and everyone entering or past their prime is up for grabs.  Come with youngsters and picks if interested!

General Manager of Armstrong Admirals (IHL)

Sorry to take so long responding, I'm the MANAGER OF SHINGLEHOUSE BADGERS in the ihl and am racing to understand the game before we reboot. I'm from canada.

Hey Clyde, don't rush too much.  The game will still be here after the reboot, you'll be able to have a team then.  It took me 3 or 4 seasons to get a decent feel for the game, and many seasons later, I'm still learning little nuances about GPHM!

Hi Everyone, 

I am Jonathan Oderon in Las Vegas, NV, USA. This is my first season playing GPHL. I am the manager of the Fairfield Fire Dogs in the BHL. I hope everyone has a good season and good luck to you. 

Sorry to take so long to introduce myself, my name is Thomas. I joined midway through last season and I am the manager of the Hamilton Conquerors. I hope you all have a good season!

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this