Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Nominate a Game for the Hall of Fame

We currently have 3 games that without a doubt are what we consider ground breaking in building the genre.

1) CM01/02

2) Front Page Sports: Football Pro '98

3) Eastside Hockey Manager 2007

Reply here and nominate your choice to make the GM Games hall of fame. Cheers

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

In an underdeveloped category, Bowl Bound College Football has been the flagship game since created in 2005 and is still heavily used in online sim leagues.  Staying power and still a viable game a decade after release. 

In an underdeveloped category, Bowl Bound College Football has been the flagship game since created in 2005 and is still heavily used in online sim leagues.  Staying power and still a viable game a decade after release. 

I would have to agree that it is the best experience in its sport category (college football). For that alone, it does deserve a nomination.

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

I don't know any other Hall of Fame games, when I was younger I used to play the orignal GM Hockey Renaissance in 2006 or 2007. You can't find anything online anymore about this (the owner deleted everything off the web of these old games).

They still make new versions every year and it's now called GM Hockey Universe which is great, but playing GM Hockey Renaissance is a personal hall of fame game. It brings back a lot of memories. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this