Sign in to follow this  
bhurst99

Toronto FC (FIFA) Video Career

tfcbeforethird_zpsybvpdhkc.png

We better win our home opener. Bradley wasn't sent off in the last game. I don't know what they are talking out. Stupid media. Bradley will play.

Bekker is only out for five days. No big loss there.

tfcapril_zpsc2ss8l5f.png

So the calendar turns to April after a satisfactory March (1-1-1, two away games). We face Columbus, Colorado and Dallas before the semifinals of the Canadian Championship against Montreal.

tfcosorio_zpsigliqwrj.png

Here come the injuries. It's only nine days so no big deal. I live in fear of an injury to Michael Bradley. I've really been controlling the midfield with him and it's a position that we don't have a lot of depth.

tfcbradleyafter5_zps5zb64gmc.png

Bradley has certainly been a boss in midfield and probably our best player early in the season. He wins countless tackles, intercepts passes and sets up our strikers. He's simply a class above the other midfielders in the MLS.

canadacup1_zpsbbvj2fgi.png

You may remember when I started this Toronto FC career mode on my computer that I used Creation Master to make the Canadian Championship which is not in FIFA 15. I tested it to make sure it worked before I started this dynasty. So naturally when it comes time to play this two-legged Semifinal against Montreal Impact the game crashed. I reloaded the save and other recent saves and the game crashed every time. The game will simply not let me play either one of the two semifinal games. I am able to simulate them. I think my lineup is better than Montreal's lineup. Hopefully, the simulation engine agrees.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this