Sign in to follow this  
Chris

"First Look and New Features" of Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2023️ πŸ€ w/ Chris

Ready for some hoops as its' been two years since I've played the series.Β  Looks like some good improvements and I'm excited about the new gameplay/icons.

Last year IΒ tried the Pro Basketball Manager 2022, and to be honest I didnΒ΄t know if IΒ liked it or not, it just felt weird.Β  IΒ΄m now going to try the new one, hope it is better :)Β 

Just downloaded draft day basketball and I’m glad I did only played the game for about a day and iv had some much fun still a lot of things I need to explore.

It sounds like a stupid question. But how hard is it get get fired in challenge mode. Like if I don’t meet the objectives do I get fired after the season.

Hello,

Do you know if there are any filters (like in Football Manager) to find players accordingly to specific statistics or physical aspects in Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 23 ?

Edited by 444cr

1 minute ago, 444cr said:

Hello,

Do you know if there are any filters (like in Football Manager) to find players accordingly to specific statistics or physical aspects in Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 23 ?

It would help me to target players to get in my roster accordingly to different playstyles but i couldn't find anything like this for now

Edited by 444cr

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this