Sign in to follow this  
Chris

🚨 NEW REVIEW 🚨 '(Score 8.1 / 10) "DDSCF 23 Review - A solid option and flows very well" (Windows PC)' 🏈 written by John Comey

I have an addictive personality. I can get really into things, especially when I am able to immerse myself in a universe. It’s one of the reasons, I think, that I am a Social Studies teacher. I love the history of things.

I say that to say this:

I really, really want a college football game I can really get into.

I’ve been watching YouTube videos of NCAA 14 Revamped. I have looked into getting an XBox or PlayStation only for that game. I have begun reading details for the next NCAA game (potentially out next year). I downloaded the PS2 mod and downloaded NCAA β€˜06.

I long for the days of my NCAA dynasties, and how immersive that can be.

That brings me to Wolverine Studios’ Draft Day Sports: College Football 23. In last year’s DDS: Pro Football 22 review, I brought up how I tried to get into this game several years ago, and could not. There were several reasons for it, the UI being the biggest issue for me.Β 

With the somewhat recent unilateral UI changes at Wolverine, and my absolute desire to have a full-fledged sports universe, I am giving this another shot. Brooks Piggott, the developer of the Wolverine football line, has always had an ear to the community. He also has taken a different approach to make games, at least early on, then Gary Gorski, the founder of Wolverine and developer of the basketball line of games. Piggott focused his games towards online leagues over the solo effort. So there are features in his games like custom plays and playbooks, which are excellent editions.

---

To read the full review, head to:Β https://gmgames.org/draft-day-sports-college-football-2023/review/

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | redditΒ |Β twitch

Sign in to follow this