Sign in to follow this  
hadibae

Front Page Sports Football Pro 98 and VPNFL

Hello fellas! I'm new on the forum and I'm interested in playing the Front Page Sports Football Pro 98. I have heard about the VPNFL files but don't know much about them. Are these files made for a specific league or are they NFL files that can be used for season replays? Are there league files for different seasons? Also, are there league files for different leagues, such as the XFL? Also, what VPNFL files would you say are essential to download and in what order for the game to work correctly Thanks in advance.

On 8/11/2022 at 5:37 AM, hadibae said:

Hello fellas! I'm new on the forum and I'm interested in playing the Front Page Sports Football Pro 98. I have heard about the VPNFL files but don't know much about them. Are these files made for a specific league or are they NFL files that can be used for season replays? Are there league files for different seasons? Also, are there league files for different leagues, such as the XFL? Also, what VPNFL files would you say are essential to download and in what order for the game to work correctly Thanks in advance.

I'm (also) interested in ONLINE playing of Front Page Sports Football Pro 98 ...

If one or all of you are still looking a FBP '98 league to play in, then maybe, we can help each other, when I finally get The FBP '98 game, patch & some utilities downloads onto my LT; computer repair person still working out the bugs & then will download it to my LT. I already have a lot of customization of Programs-Franchises worked out (for The GW'sSsAs I am working on making into real world, if interested in helping?) & working on a 3-leagues (of 20-FBP '98 leagues of 12-Programs/Franchises; 60-FBP '98 leagues) of 240-Higher Educational Programs/Semi-Pro (allocation & developmental) Franchises/Pro Franchises for my own playing, unless I can find other people wanting to particiapte (willing to either take over as commissioners, I have never played in an Online anything). PFBL's Co-Commish Charles Rogers is good person & plays creation/customization is very flexible (told me if FBP '98 is okay with it, then we are okay with it), but only 18-total-franchises. You guys still available & interested?

Edited by Help_GW_PC/InternetSportsA

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this