Sign in to follow this  
MVevo

If OOTP made an NBA game...

It would be fantastic. I know they have no desire, but nothing comes close to the OOTP experience for me. Just want an NBA version.

Yeah, I know how you feel. I'm trying out the draft day sports pro basketball at the moment. It looks ok from what ive seen, but obviously it isnt as high quality - OOTP is just so well made for the size of the team. I miss the days when I was a kid and the NBA 2k franchise mode felt deep to me.

Agreed. I want a fully immersive simulation game like Football Manager or OOTP but for an NBA game. The closest we have, in my opinion, are DDSPB22 and the NBA 2kSeries, but their simulation is really awful. 

On 6/26/2022 at 10:42 AM, MVevo said:

It would be fantastic. I know they have no desire, but nothing comes close to the OOTP experience for me. Just want an NBA version.

It would be great if Pro Strategy Football would make a baseball & basketball game.

Agreed. I want an NBA game simulation game that is completely immersive, similar to Football Manager or OOTP. DDSPB22 and the NBA 2kSeries are, in my opinion, the closest we have, although their simulation is dreadful. geometry dash

I hope DDSPB becomes more popular. The game has very solid foundations it just needs to upgraded with more features and functionalities. I am a long time football manager player and let me tell you game wise and statistically DDSPB is better and more accurate sim of NBA than FM is to real soccer. The studio obviously needs to generate more money through sells and to invest in staff who will no doubt elevate the game further. Either way I'm in my late 30's obviously I don't have much time to play, so the core features that are in the game are just enough for me to have fun. DDSPB23 First Access is coming out tomorrow, I recommend everyone to buy the game and thus help developers make it better.

Yea pro basketball looks like its defiantly starting to get some good roots going. It feels maybe a bit clunky? but had a good foundation to work with.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this