bilarmokhtari1@gmail.com

Best NBA 2K OF ALL TIME ?

I'm partial to 2K13, especially because it had one of the best control schemes of the franchise. Particularly because you could sill use the [PS3's] circle and square buttons for spin moves and hop steps, making it easier for people like me who use the square button for shooting instead of the right analog stick.

2K7, was my first as a kid, with you beating Shaq at the free throw line early in your career mode, I immediately gave up on the live series when starting this game up. 

2K21 just because I got it for free. But I think 2K14 had the multiple rosters available so you could play association from way back to the present. That was cool for me.

On 4/9/2022 at 11:04 AM, UnhappyShinobi said:

I'm partial to 2K13, especially because it had one of the best control schemes of the franchise. Particularly because you could sill use the [PS3's] circle and square buttons for spin moves and hop steps, making it easier for people like me who use the square button for shooting instead of the right analog stick.

And dont forget the best pick and role of any 2k13 games, if you havent, check out the URB mod!!!

On 4/9/2022 at 4:44 PM, grinda2 said:

It went downhill after 2k12.

THIS. I bought 2k every year faithfully. After 2k12 the franchise started to tumble downhill very quickly, and it has still yet to climb back up to where it once was. Sad. I haven't bought another 2k since 19.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now